Chapter 9 - Biggest mistake.... Ever

Chapter 9 - Biggest mistake..... Ever

*Bree's POV*

I ran through the woods for about seven minutes, my lungs felt like they were in the fire of the century. 'Man, you are out of shape. Let me take over,' Angelina said from the bacl of my mind.

'Angelina! Yeah, okay, but I'm not giving you total conrol.'

'Fine,' she said and I shifted into my wolf and I let her lead me away from my pack and Seth's pack. Bad idea, becase, next thing I know, a wolf- rogue would be my guess- is standing infront of me.

"Shift!" he says.

As afraid as I am, I stay in my wolf form, even though when I shift into my human form, I'll be fully clothed.

He grabs the fur on my neck and lifts me off of the ground. I don't want to see what he will do if I refuse again, so I shift into my human form.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it?" he asks and drops me so I do a faceplant, I get a facefull of dirt and lift myself off of the ground only to have the rogues right converse conect with my lower abdomen. The force sends me flying into a tree and I lay there on the ground. Unmoving. Another wolf- sorry, rogue -walks out from behind a tree.

"Come on, Cole, is that all you got," the other rogue asks Cole.

"No it isn't, Emmet, but she's pretty weak," Cole says.

"Well, she just shifted, and you're right she is pretty."

"What do we do with her?" Cole asks.

"We gotta bring her to the Alpha," Emmet replies, walking over to me and bending down, so he is on one foot and his opposite knee is in the dirt. He puts his arm on his knee. "Come here, Beautiful," he says, gentally lifting me off the ground. I back up, I don't want him to touch me. But, just my luck, he takes a step back. Him forward. We keep doing this until I'm backed against a tree. He reaches his hand a lightly drags his knuckles against my cheek.

I trun my face. "I already have a mate," as I turn my face, away from his.

His reaction? He lifts the hair off my shoulder, reviling my neck. "Really? Then where's your mark? And who's your mate."

"I didn't left him mark me and which one. I have two mates. And, no, neither one of them rejected me."

"Who are they?"

"Alpha, Xavier Smith and Alpha Seth Adams," I tell him.

"Two, Alpha's? Stop lying. For that lie, why shouldn't I just mark you right now?" he asked, more himself than anyone else, but I still answered.

"You have you're own mate somewhere."

"Oh, really?" he asked. "How much did your pack tell you about rogues?"

"Not much, well, nothing," I admit.

"Well, we rogues have mates, but we basically never find them. And when we do? They are killed."

"So your mate was killed?" I ask, feeling stupid enough to ask, of course she did.

"Yeah, and would you like to know who killed her?" he asked. I shock my head vilently side to side. But, he answered anyway. "Alpha Xavier Smith." I felt my knee's buckle underneath me and I fell to the ground, and the Emmet guy let me fall. Oh well, better than having his dirty paws all over me.

"Looks like he really is her mate," Cole commented, from the side lines.

"Cole, send a message to Alpha Smith telling him we have his beloved mate, uh,- what's your name?" he asked me, but I didn't answer. He stood me up, made me face a tree with my hands on it while he checked me for and I.D..

"Watch it! I'm a minor!" I yell, like he'd listen.

"Brianna Summers," he said, looking at my school I.D..

"Bree," I corrected him.

"Cole, send a message to Alpha Smith telling him, we- the rogues, add that -have his beloved mate, Bree Summers."

"Well it's been fun chating," I take my I.D. from Emmet," but I should getting back to Xavier," I shove it in my pocket, turn into my wolf and run, for Pack territory. Emmet cuts me off so I turn and run the other way. Relising what I'm doing, Emmet and Cole shift to there wolves and chase after them. 'I can run faster if I have full control!' Angelina yelled.

'Okay, but don't do anything stupid,' I said and gave her full control. I almost made it to another pack's territory, but a large brown wolf, cut me off and sent me flying into a tree. His eyes glazed over so he was mind linking. But, what? I found out to early, because before I knew it, Emmet bite my neck and wrippes a chunck away from my body. The large brown wolf shifted into his human form. "Shitf!" he yelled. I didn't want a repeat of what happened with Cole, so I shifted into my weak human form. He brush my bloody hair away form the spot where my mark is supposed to be. "Who would let a beautiful, unmarked she-wolf, out alone?" he whispered to himself. But Emmet had to open his big mouth.

"Alpha Xavier Smith," was his reply, "Alpha, what are we going to do with her?" he asks his Alpha. He was an Alpha. I gulped, and my heart sped up. The Alpha realized, cause he smirked. I was so scared.

"P-please, le-let me g-go back t-to my p-pack," I begged. Alpha's reponse? He slapped his hand to the park of my neck where I was missing a piece of my next. I screamed in pain and feel to the ground.

"No," he said, as he bent down next me. "You will do as I say, clear?"

I nodded. Stupid, Alphas! I screamed in my mind.

Next update will be tomorrow

-A

Bye!

To side is the Unknown Alpha>>>>