3- Bank robbery.

Stiles POV

"Oh my god! One drink, alright? You'll be fine. I went nursery school with this girl. She promised to introduce her to all of her friends. So tonight, no Evelyn and no Allison. Tonight, we are moving on." I say.

"You're right." Scott says.

"That's right, i'm right."

"Moving on." Scott says.

"Onward and upward." I say.

"How's my breath smell?" Scott says.

"Not smelling your breath dude."

We arrive at the door and we step inside, i see heather.

"Stiles! Hi!" She says.

"Hey! There's the birthday-" I say but being interrupted by her kissing me!

"So glad that you made it." She says.

"Me too." I quickly reply.

"Come downstairs with me and help me pick out a bottle of wine." She says grabbing my hand.

"Yes." I say, looking back at Scott and smiling.

Heather takes me into the wine cellar by my hands, i turn around, "Hey remember when we were little kids-" She pulls me back and brings me into a kiss.

"Ye we never did that." I laugh.

"Stiles, i just turned 17 today. you know what i want for my birthday?" She says pushing me against a pillar.

"A bike?" I laugh.

"To not be a 17 year old virgin." She says kicking off her shoes.

She pulls me back into a kiss and starts unbuckling my belt. "Wait, i have no, uh."

"My brother has some in the upstairs bathroom." She says.

I run back up the stairs of the basement to find the bathroom. I start looking in all the draws, all the cabinets. Where are the condoms? I pull open a draw and find some. XXL. Well, they will fit. Evelyn taught me that. Oh shit. Now i'm thinking about Evelyn and sex with Evelyn. She was good, now i'm gonna have sex with someone else but she's with Issac. I'm doing this for me and for me only. I run back down into the basement and see smashed wine bottles on the floor.

"Heather?" I shout.

No reply.

Evelyn POV

"Does anybody have a quarter?" Coach asks.

"Yep!" Stiles shouts.

Suddenly not only does a quarter come out of stiles pocket but so does an condom. Both falling to the floor. I can't help but laugh. Everybody turns to me and stares.

"Stilinski, i think you..you dropped this. And congratulations." Coach says, handing stiles back his condom.

"I have a quarter, Coach." I say.

"Risk and reward. Put the quarter in the mug, win the reward." Coach says.

"Maywood. Risk or reward." He asks.

"It's Hale. My name is now Evelyn Hale, Coach." I smile.

"Oh. Hale? Risk it reward." He asks again.

"Risk. I don't settle for easy coach. You should know that by now." I laugh.

He rolls his eyes, "Stilinski. There you go! A gambling man. Come on. Set up." Coach laughs.