Chapter Eighteen

Hey loves! I'm back! Man I'm so happy to be writing again! I've been working on some chapters for my book! I just want to thank everyone for their support after my grandma's passing. It was difficult and rough she was my world, and I deeply miss her but it was her time to rest. Just again thank you thank you so much for being there for me! I love you loves so much! 🧡💙 I appreciate each of you with all my heart!

"Naruto wake up!"

Sasuke kept pumping his hand across the blonds chest. Tears were falling from his eyes they trickled down his cheeks, as he moved to give the blond some of his oxygen.

"Over here!" The runner who had called the ambulance hollered out.

Sasuke was blocking everything out his focus was only on his best friend who wasn’t moving.

"Please Naruto I can't lose you too!" He pleaded.

Sasuke gave another pump to his chest the blond suddenly hunched backwards, as he coughed up the water. The raven had never felt such a relief he quickly helped Naruto to the side to allow him to cough out the water in his lungs. The blond fell back on his back those golden lashes fluttering open they drifted slowly over to those ebony orbs that were filled with tears.

Sasuke cuddled him on his lap his hands brushing away the golden locks across his face.

"You scared me." He said in a shaky voice.

His hands were trembling heart slowly easing back, as his fright disappeared.

"Sir! Sir! Please we need to check him!" The paramedics that had been there shouted at the raven they had been trying to get his attention, but Sasuke was blocking them out.

The paramedics moved to the blonds right side where they tried to check him, while Sasuke was by Naruto's side.

"We need to take him to the hospital, he needs oxygen, and you both can catch hyperthermia."

Both of the paramedics took them both to the ambulance. They strapped Naruto to a rolling bed to get him into the ambulance, while Sasuke never let go of his hand. They settled Naruto in first, but right before he entered the ambulance he thanked the runner who helped. Sasuke settled by the blonds side one of the paramedics wrapping them with warming blankets.

Sasuke grasped the blonds hands holding it delicately. The blonds eyelids were slowly drifting off, but his grip on Sasuke's hands tightened. His lashes shut not seeing those blue eyes made Sasuke panic he was about to call the blonds name, but he was cut off.

"Don’t worry he was for a moment without oxygen, his body needs time to replenish everything."

Sasuke eased softly he wrapped the blank more around him to then lean over, and lay his head on their hands together. Everything was a blur on the way to the hospital, and even settling in. Naruto was still unconscious once they connected him to the equipment they handed Sasuke a set of clothes after they had checked him.

The raven stayed there by the blonds side waiting for him to wake up. He was still in a state of shock after everything, as the time ticked on, and he finally realized Naruto was okay, and there with him, he started to cry again.

He heard the door to their room open, but he didn't bother to see who it was. He felt a warm embrace right next to him he lifted his head his eyes widening from the being in front of him. No matter how blurry his vision was he knew who was right there embracing him.

"It's okay ototo." Itachi whispered softly his arm wrapped around his little brother, as his other hand held Naruto.

"How is he?"