❥︎❥︎

𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 | 𝟔
𝟼/𝟷𝟶/𝟸𝟶 | 𝙼𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙸, 𝙵𝙻 | 𝟻:𝟹𝟶 𝙿𝙼
________________

𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 | 𝟔𝟼/𝟷𝟶/𝟸𝟶 | 𝙼𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙸, 𝙵𝙻 | 𝟻:𝟹𝟶 𝙿𝙼________________

𝙺𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽 | 𝙽𝙱𝙰 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙱𝙾𝚈

"Mane ian even gone do nothing." I mugged Megan big booty having ass.

"I didn't say that, move back." She walked past me. "Just tryna make sure my friend ight."

Watching her ass as she walked in front of me, I sighed. "Like I fucking said I'm just helping her."

She gone make me shoot her in her fucking face.

"You mean as fuck and stop watching my ass." She looked back at me and my eyes went to her face.

"I don't give a fuck." I shrugged. "And you don't tell me what to do."

"Where's she?" She ignored me and I pointed to the balcony where Solána was sitting at.

She loves outside.

"Wassup hottie, how you feeling?" Megan smiled pulling her into a gentle hug.

She tried to call me a hot boy and I almost beat her fucking ass, cause ion even play that.

"She'd be feeling better if you wasn't here." I talked more to myself, but I know she heard me.

"How you deal with him? He mean." She pointed to me.

"He's not mean." Solána frowned. "He's never mean to me."

"That's because he probably wanna fuck you." She laughed.

"If I wanted to fuck on either one of y'all, I still would be mean." I looked over at them. "Ask my babymamas if you don't believe me."

"Well I just came to check up on you, imma be back later." She smiled looked back at Solána.

"Okay, thank you." She nodded her head as Megan left.

"Now why was you being mean?" She looked over at me, laughing.

"Tuhh, that was mean? Yeah ight." I mumbled walking over to her. "I got a question."

"Yeah?" She raised her eyebrow.

"You got a nigga? Like a boyfriend or something?" I slid my phone back into my pocket.