❥︎❥︎

𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 | 𝟐𝟐
8/7/20 | 𝙼𝙸𝙰𝙼𝙸, 𝙵𝙻 | 12:15𝙰𝙼
________________

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃

"So when the bitch suppose to be coming out? I'm ready to get the fuck." Kentrell leaned back in the driving seat.

"I'm sorry, I heard that so wrong. Or did you really just say you ready to fuck me up?" Solàna looked at him and he chuckled lowly pulling out a cigarette and cracking the car door.

"I said I'm ready to get the fuck but if you wanna fuck just say that." He smirked putting the cigarette between his lips and grabbing his lighter.

They were sitting in the parking lot building where Crystal works at, waiting for her to come out.

Solàna took the cigarette from between his lips, and rolled her window down throwing it. "Don't start that, but you think we got time?"

He just stared at her slightly mugging her at first but then grabbed the front of her shirt pulling her into a deep kiss.

Her body moved on top of him quickly as her arms wrapped around his neck and their tongue moved together in sync.

"We gone make this quick." Kentrell mumbled breathing heavy as Solàna nodded her head while they both started to take off each other pants.

They knew they weren't going to have time to do all that extra shit the way the night was going to go.

Solàna bit her lip as Kentrell grabbed her waist fastly sliding himself into her and she moaned into his mouth feeling him grip her waist.

Kentrell broke the kiss, trailing kisses down her neck as he stretched out her shirt as he started sucking on her tittie's.

Solàna threw her head back as she started bouncing on his dick repeatedly as she moaned.

Kentrell guided her his back and forth while he left hickeys all around her neck to her tittie's.

"Fuck go faster." He groaned out as she nodded her head doing what he asked, grinding faster on him feeling his dick starting to hit her g spot.

"Oh shit, yessss. Right there daddy." Solàna mouth hung open as she held onto the roof of the car and Kentrell squeezed her hips while he fucked inside of her.

Hitting her spot roughly and hardly, he let one han go as he grabbed onto part of the car door going faster and faster, speeding up his pace. Hitting her spot constantly.

Solàna was a moaning mess, as she continued to bounce trying to match him but she couldn't keep up. Her breathing picked up as she felt sweat start to roll down her face.

"Fuckkkk, I think I'm gonna cum." She moaned loudly as he held onto her body, bucking his hips groaning.

"Hold that shit baby." He managed to get out, grunting while he thrusted deep into her. Purposely missing her spot, she whined loudly becoming a bit irritated with him.

"St-stop Kentrell." She mumbled as she started back riding him, chasing her pleasure.

"Did I tell yo ass to do that!?" Kentrell immediately grabbed her neck. "Imma end up throwing you out this car."