News

𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚝𝚊𝚏𝚞, 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗 ... 11:45 𝙰𝙼 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 3𝚛𝚍...

"This just in Yua Takahashi reporting from Musutafu, Japan, Izuku Midoriya 14 year old male student of Aldera Junior High was supposedly found in a pool of his own blood by a fellow classmate of his, however when the student had ran inside the school to get help Izuku's body was no longer there but his blood was, what's even more peculiar is that there was no trail of blood or any sign that the boy had gotten up and left himself and so as of now he has been enlisted as missing"

"The cctv of his school last sees him walking up to the rooftop of the building so the police have suspected that this was a suicide attempt but are still unsure"

"The said classmate, whose name is Katsuki Bakugo, is still in a state of shock and has barely said anything to anyone since the incident but from what we know so far is that he refers to Izuku Midoriya as '𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢' and has said that he will find Izuku no matter the cost, his exact words being:
𝗗𝗲𝗸𝘂... 𝗶 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗳 𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲"

"However so far the police hasn't gotten anything from his mother as she continues crying and if you happen to find anything that could possibly help please contact the police"

"And now moving on to the Villain attack that took place in Hosu city last night.... "

*Deku Pov*
I slightly opened my eyes feeling numb all over I couldn't recognize the room I was in. The last thing I remember is.... going up to the rooftop for some fresh air and then.. Ugh! My head hurts trying to think about it, first I have to figure out where I am since this place definitely isn't a hospital room and then I have to find out what happened.

3rd Pov

Izuku was able to sit up on what seemed like a hospital bed only to see all his clothes were covered in blood
'b-blood? What the-'
Izuku's thoughts were inturupted by the door of the small room swinging open
As Izuku looked up he saw a guy who was dressed in a suit with what seemed like mist all over him
"I see you are finally awake"

'who is this guy? A doctor maybe? (since I'm covered in blood) But no this definitely isn't a hospital, but wait why am I even covered in bloo-'

"If you can walk then I suggest you follow me so you know where you are and what happened to you
You want to know that, do you not?"

"uh- y-yes" he was able to utter out

Izuku was able to stand on his feet and even though he was a bit wobbly at first he followed the mist guy out of the room.