Part 8

Jensen's POV 

Everything seemed too good to be true. Y/N, Dean's sister,had feelings for him. He’d thought that he’d been misinterpreting things, but the kiss they had shared the day before only confirmed his suspicions. 

They were all down to try and get Gabriel back to his normal state, but despite their efforts, he wasn't coming back that easily. So as a last resort, they summoned Balthazar again, but even with his help, the Archangel was unchanging.. 

“Let me try this on my own,” Balthazar suggested, determined to help, “leave it to me,” He reassured them and took Gabriel with him, not leaving much room for debate. The group let out a deep sigh, unsure of what other option they had. 

Y/N kept staring at him, but would stop whenever he glanced in her direction. She sat down with her brothers and shared a beer with them, cracking open the top. 

The three of them looked really exhausted. If he was being honest, he was exhausted too, and so he decided to spend the rest of the evening in his room.

He rubbed his face and laid back against the bed, thinking about Y/N and everything that had happened between them. More specifically, the kiss. He couldn’t seem to get it out of his head; he wanted to share more kisses like that with her. 

He found himself drifting off to sleep, his mind welcoming the dreams that awaited. He saw himself with Jared, Genevieve and Allison,trying to explain to them who Y/N was as she stood beside him. 

The dream was cut short  when a gentle knock on the door woke him up and he squinted through the darkness, climbing from the bed.. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he slowly opened the door to see who it was, “Y/N? What are you doing here?” He asked as he let her in. 

She came in without a word and sat on the edge of his bed. He locked the door out of habit and proceeded to sit down next to her. The air around them filled with silence and so he spoke first. “So, you gonna say somethin'?” He asked, gazing at her and studying her face. She looked a bit nervous.

He reached out and placed his hand over hers, hoping to calm her nerves, “It's okay, you can talk to me, Y/N.” he said, reassuring her. 

“It's just…” Y/N hesitated, chewing on her lip, “I just wanted to ask you why do you like me so much?” She asked, looking up at him. He stared at her for a second, surprised by her question, “I don't like you Y/N, I love you.” He said pressing the word love. 

She nodded. “Yes, but why?” She asked again, not turning her eyes off of him. “Because Y/N, even though you came off like a bitch at first, you comforted me when you had every reason to make me feel guilty for what I did. You were ready to sacrifice yourself for me. That day, Y/N, in the hospital, I knew then that all I ever wanted was someone like you. I tried to suppress my feelings because your brothers scare that crap out of me,” He laughed a little, before continuing, “but that didn't stop me from staying in love with you.” He confessed everything that has been sitting in his heart for a long time. 

“My brothers scare you?” She asked, letting out a laugh. “Yeah,” he admitted a bit sheepishly, smiling at the sound of her laughter. 

He wasn't ready for what came next; his mouth was attacked by hers, her lips capturing his in a passionate kiss. She backed away after a few seconds, unsure, but he re closed the space between them eagerly. 

The kiss grew more and more intense, their lips parting for each other. He pulled her body into his and his hands travelled up her legs. He started to rub his palm along her thighs and broke the kiss for a second, both of them taking deep breaths.