~° CHAPTER SEVEN °~

Tanjiro POV:

"Where is Uppermoon six?" I ask the remaining moons. They don't respond. "Where. Is. Uppermoon. Six." I demand, "S-She was killed i-in a W-Wisteria--" "Wisteria?" I intrupt "Why would she go to a Wisteria house?". They all fell silent. "Maybe she was looking for prey?" Uppermoon four suggests, "She does that all the time, usually with me accompanying her though". "She must've been stupid then because she obviously got killed didn't she?" Uppermoon two says, "She doesn't have a brain" Uppermoon one buts in. "Quiet" I demand. They all fall silent. Uppermoon five raises their hand to which I allow them to speak. "Who will take her place?" The uppermoon asks me. I think about this question. The Twelve Kizuki's have their eyes on me, eager for a response. "For now lower moon one will take her place. I will sort something out" I say, "In the meantime, find a blonde haired male with a haori that has a gradient from yellow to orange with yellow triangles". They all nod as the sound of a biwa dismisses them. I also get teleported out of the infinity fortress. Conveniently outside the Rengoku estate, what a bummer that he didn't get to become a demon alongside himself. Without hesitation I walk into the house, carrying a cold look on my face. I see Shinjuro, Rengoku's father, in the living room. Before he can react I crush his head, making blood splatter everywhere. I smirk as I use my strings to cut him into little pieces. I see the door open out of the corner of my eye, then I notice Senjuro. I charge at him, grabbing his neck and lifting him into the air. I start to tighten my grip. A pained scream escapes from the boys mouth. As he gasps for air I notice he's wearing the demon slayer uniform. 'So he finally got in?' I ask myself. Instead of killing him I decide to turn him into a demon. I push my fingers into his flesh, injecting my blood as he lets out another desperate scream. I drop him once enoughs blood in. He rolls around on the floor, covering himself in his father's blood. He then passes out. I decide to bring him back to the infinity fortress. Before we go I get his white haori and wrap up his father with him being sliced up. I tie a knot so the pieces don't fall out. I pick the new demon up. The sounds of a biwa could be heard and in a blink of an eye were in my room. I set the blonde haired boy on my bed so he can have a nice surface to lay on. I also put his father's chopped up pieces on the table next to him. After what feels like forever Senjuro finally wakes up and as expected, he's hungry. He takes his blood stained haori and eats his father's pieces. The boy notices me and recognises who I am. "T-Tanjiro...?" He backs away in fear, only to bump the wall behind him. I smile. "There's no need to be afraid, you are a demon now. Also you ate your father's corpse" I explain. His eyes go wide at the mention of him eating his dad. "Get used to being a demon" I tell him (more like demand). I walk out of the room, once the biwa has been strung once I get teleported outside of the infinity fortress. I happen to be in Tokyo, it was surprisingly bright. Too bright for my eyes. 'How do people live like this?!' I ask myself, covering my eyes at how bright it is.
I start to wonder around the city/town looking for my 'wife' and 'children' (He looks like he's 19 in this fanfic I forgot to tell ya'll) when I see a familiar black-blue haired male wondering around. A tick mark appears on my forehead, 'I'll deal with him later' I tell myself. After a few minutes of walking around I find my 'wife' and 'kids'. "Papa!" The boy walks up to me and gives me a hug, "Did you have a good day Noah?" I ask the boy. "I did! We-" "Daddy!" A little girl runs up to me with my wife. She also gives me a hug. "How are you Mitzuki?" I ask her, "It's my birthday tomorrow Daddy!" She tells me excitedly. A frown appears on my face. "Sorry sweetie, dad's got work tomorrow" And with that her smile drops into a sad expression. "I'll be back after work to celebrate your birthday" I reassure Mitzuki. And her smile comes back easily. "How are you hubby?" My 'wife' asks me, I stand up and give her a hug "Im fine Wifey" 'God I hate calling her that' I think to myself. I finish hugging my 'wife' "Daddy! Up!" The girl says to me. I pick her up. The boy pouts. "No fair!" He says, "How about you how my hand Noah?" The woman asks. Noah complies. We start to walk home. I feel a hand on my shoulder so I turn my head around. Once I see who it is a disgusting look is visible on my face. It was Inosuke. The man who took my boyfriend and soon to be wife. "You Bastard...!" He says to me, he carries and angry expression along with a sad scent. I don't know why he's sad. "Daddy who's that?" Mitzuki asks me, I turn my body so the girl is now visible to Inosuke. He lets go of my shoulder and covers his mouth. He now has a scent of suprise. A fake smile forms on my face, "I don't know who they are Mitzuki. Must've mistaken me for somebody else" I tell her. "Dear who's this?" My 'wife' asks me "A friend?". I stare at the black-blue haired male for a bit before looking at my 'wife' to say "I don't know who this man is. I've never met him before in my life". To Inosuke that was an obvious lie, but my 'wife' nods her head. "Shall we go then?" She asks me, "Mhm" I nod my head. Before we start walking off I turn someone who's passing into a demon as a distraction. "Dearie are you- AAAAAAAA"! The black-blue haired male runs past us to the demon biting his love. I turn to my 'wife' who carries a petrified look as she covers my son's eyes. I cover Mitzuki's of course. We start to walk away when suddenly "WE'LL KILL YOU GONPACHIRO KAMABOKO! YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS!" The disgusted look from before reappears on my face, "What's wrong with that kid?" The woman asks herself quietly. Once we get to the house I put my 'children' to sleep. After they are asleep I go into me and my 'wifes' room to see she's already asleep. So I sit and wait until daytime so I can go to the infinity fortress. While I wait I write in a journal.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The next night Tanjiro is wandering around Tokyo I forgot to add that ;-;