After the Grammy's.

"Honey, i'm home!" Harry yelled, his voice echoing in the entire house.

His boyfriend came running down the stairs and engulfed him into the tightest hug ever, "Baby!"

"I missed you Zayn."

Zayn looked him into the eye and pressed their chests together, kissing Harry's forehead, "I missed you too Haz, and you must know how proud I am of you, yeah?"

"Thanks zayn, i love you but still fuck the Grammy's!"

Zayn laughed,"i love you more harry." Zayn raised in eyebrows with a hint of mischief in his eyes, "but harry, i saw you kissing jeff."

"Yeah love, i was just very pumped up and besides it was only a kiss on the cheek. No biggie."

Harry didn't even realize when he was being pushed against the wall. "I didn't like it when you kissed him." Zayn growled, licking harry's earlobe.

Zayn pressed their crotches together to create friction and kissed Harry roughly, dominating over his tongue.

"Z" Harry moaned, tangling his hands in Zayn's hair.

"Upstairs?" Zayn asked as Harry nodded even without thinking once.
.
.
.

Zayn threw himself upon the bed and ordered, "Strip for me."

Being the tease harry was, he seductively and slowly bent down, tugging on his belt and mewled, "Daddy it won't just come out."

Zayn growled and hooked his finger into harry's belt loop, pulling him closer and pulling his pants down at once.

He understood what harry was trying to do and smirked, undressing harry slowly while sucking bruises on his milky white neck.

Harry flipped them over, his breath fanning over zayn's pajamas. He tugged on his pj's and boxers and took his man's c0ck in his sinfully beautiful hands.

"Let me be high on my watermelon sugar."

Zayn let out a breathy chuckle at his boyfriend but it soon turned into a gasp as harry took whole of him into his mouth, sucking zayn like a pro.

Harry cupped his balls and looked at zayn with those angelic innocent eyes as if he weren't doing something dirty.

Zayn groaned and tangled his fingers into harry's luscious curls, tugging on them.

The while scenario was enough to make zayn cum. He came into harry's mouth and harry licked him clean.

"That was amazing Haz, i gotta return the favour now."

He pulled Harry down to his level as both of them were tangled up on the bed, making out sloppily.

"On all fours now." he instructed and moaned at the sight of Harry looking like the sexiest creature.

Zayn groped his ass and squeezed it making the soft skin red and spanked it hard, which turned on Harry even more.

He stretched his back, raising his ass towards Zayn, desperate for some friction.

Zayn quickly grabbed the lube from the side drawer, nicely coating his fingers in it and pushed one finger into Harry's tight heat.

Harry groaned and started fucking himself against his boyfriend's fingers. For Zayn it was a moment to be captured forever because the whole scene was making him so hot. Soon, three fingers were pushed inside of Harry but Harry just wanted more, "Zayn, please" he moaned.

"Please what baby boy?"

Harry just moaned as a result which did not do him good and he received another hard spank from zayn, "Use your words baby."

"I need you inside, now." he groaned.

Zayn quickly lubed up his d!ck and gently pushed harry on the bed, on his back, so that he could climb up on his chest and spread his legs, bending Harry's knees so they could be closer.

"Ready baby?"

Harry desperately nodded as zayn pushed into him, both of them moaned at the same time, "Ah baby, always so tight for me."

Once harry was adjusted to the feeling, Zayn mercilessly started pounding into him, kissing his lips, his neck, his chest and his nipples.

He flicked his tongue over Harry's all four nipples, sucking on them as Harry threw his head back on the pillow in pure ecstasy.

"You feel so good baby." Harry moaned, sucking love bites on Zayn's shoulder and his neck.

Zayns thrusts increased so much that the bed was hitting the back wall and the creaking of it was heard all around.

"Zayn, i'm so close." Harry screamed as Zayn hit his prostate, surging extreme pleasure through out his entire body.

He was scratching zayns back so harshly but Zayn didn't mind because Harry was more in pain.

Another second wasn't needed as Harry spurted beautiful white pearls all over his and zayn's chest. Zayn chased his own high as Harry's hole clenched around him and with a few more thrusts he was releasing his semen inside on Harry.

Zayn with no more energy left, rested his head upon harry, both of them panting from the amazing orgasm they had.

"That was so good Zee." Harry said, ruffling Zayns hair lovingly.

"I know right, you're the best. I love you." he pecked his lover's lips.

"But i love Jeff more." he laughed as zayn bit his shoulder and started tickling him.

"Just kidding, just kidding. Stop zayn, oh my god." Harry laughed.

"Say it you're mine." Zayn pinned his hands above his head.

"Always yours love, I love you more than anything else, I've always loved you."

Zayn smiled contently and snuggled into Harry's chest.

* drowns in holy water*

Please don't kill me.

Hope you like it.

Vote| Comment.

Spread love and TPWK