Michael Clifford imagine

Imagine laying on the couch on a cold snowey winter day with your boyfriend of 3 years
Mikeys pov:

Yn looks so peaceful laying on my lap curled up in a ball and all i can think about is her. Shes so beautiful in her sweatpants and all her make up wipped off,she makes me so happy. The past 3 years of us being together all i could picture is a future with her. Since the day i met her all i wanted to do was make her mine for the rest of our lifes and start a family. So yesterday I went out and bought a ring, all day i have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to ask her to be my wife im just so worried she will say no. Am i moving to fast, what if she says no ahh forget it its now or never. "Babygirl i need to go to the restroom ill uh be right back. "
Your pov : okay that was weird he seemed upset. Oh my god does he know ..... He cant know about it. Maybe i should just tell him ive been keeping it from him for a week now. I hear the bathroom door open and i start getting nervous. Well its now or never.
Mikeys pov: "Mikey i need to tell you something." yn said "Actually I need to tell you something first yn." i wait for her to respond and she shakes her head signalling me to continue. "So we have been together for 3 years now and everyday of these 3 years i have never thought of anything but you, you make me the happiest person in the universe. Your beautiful and smart, funny and have the most perfect smile and laugh. You can cure the sick with just one hug . I will love you till the day i die and even then i will still love you. Your the best part of me and i would love for you to make me even happier and..." i get down on one knee take her hand pull out the ring and say " yfn will you give me the honnor and make me your husband?" i slip the ring on her finger and she starts to cry and shake her head no. "Mikey i need to tell you something." she says. I stand up and sit next to her on the couch my heart breaking. "Okay baby you can tell me anything." I say. "Mikey i was supposed to start my period last week but i didn't so i went to the doctor to see what was wrong and they told me im pregnant." she said. I was in shock i always wanted to have a baby with her is this really happening? "How far along are you?" i ask "About a month." she says quietly "Oh my god baby i cant believe this im gonna be a dad, oh my god!" "So your not mad?" she ask "Mad no im so happy the only thing that could make this better is if i was having a baby with my fiance. Yn will you please be my wife?" i ask again. She smiles real big and says "yes baby i will. We are gonna be married and we are having a baby im so happy this is the best day ever!"

8 months later we have a pretty baby girl and we named her Serena marie Clifford. She has yn's eyes and my smile, we are getting married next month and I couldn't be happier.