Mom

"I know it's not much baby but as soon as I tell my parents about everything I'll get us somewhere better." He whispered as we stood in a motel.

He gently kissed my head as the tears just kept on coming and coming "I can't believe they kicked me out.." I said as he rubbed my back.

"We'll figure this out Somin I promise we will baby I'll find a safe place for you both.."

Good morning bunny! I said excitedly as she looked up at me tired and confused.

I brought her into my arms rocking her as she slightly cooed like she did when she was younger.

Are you hungry? I asked as she nodded I took her down the stairs to the kitchen and sat her in the high chair as she was half sleep.

Awe me sweet bunny is sleepy I whispered stroking her face as I felt the warmth.

"Ooh do you have fever?" I said taking her out the seat going back upstairs to the bathroom getting the thermometer.

"101.7" I read as she groaned making me feel sorry I couldn't do anything for her.

"Let's take some medicine" I said in a baby voice as I filled the Syringe with the medicine as I put it in her mouth.

"Ok for breakfast it's bananas oatmeal or strawberry oatmeal" I said as she pointing to the strawberry.

I quickly made it and set it in front of her as she ate it slowly but surely.

+
Namjoon's POV
"I said I want mommy!" Hyunjae said throwing cereal across the kitchen as I sighed.

"It is Saturday morning it is not the time to piss daddy off do you hear me!" I said as he kicked his legs upset.

"I want mommy!" He said in defeat as I sighed "ok I'll text her maybe she's not too busy.."

Rin came out the room upset from hearing him screaming "mom isn't coming back because dad screwed it up and now we don't have a mom again so stop crying it's not helping!"

My heart dropped at her words as she slammed her bedroom door shut.

My princess <3

Briar I really need you!

Not in the mood right now deal with it on your own

Please princess Hyunjae is screaming because he wants you and Rin has a bad attitude because we broke up I need you!!!

Rin's period starts soon that explains her
and for hyunjae figure it out I'm not the babysitter.

No but you're their mom briar!

Ooh now I'm their mom when you can't handle them??? Get a life Kim Namjoon this is just pathetic I'm not going to only be their mom when you can't handle them!

Baby I'm sorry I was being selfish!
I know
Babyyy I need you please

I'm dealing with Himari she's feeling unwell I. Can't add 2 more kids to the mix.

They just need to be around you and that's enough can I please just come over??? I want to be together please!

Drop the kids off and come get them again tonight I don't want to see your face :)

...baby
Deal or no deal???

Fine deal..

"Ok were going to see Briar let's go!" I raid as Rin came running out and Hyunjae excitedly went to the door.

Briars POV
After about 15 minutes I was finally able to but Himari down for a nap as her fever went down.

Just then the doorbell rang and I ran over opening it "mommy!" Hyun said hugging me as I picked him up laughing.

Rin gave me a hug as she looked in the house "wow your house is huge!" She said as I nodded right when Namjoon walked in.

I attempted to shut the door in him out his force was too small and plus I was holding Hyun.

"Can we get our own rooms?" Rin said as I put hyun down looking at Namjoon.

"I don't know you dad hates when I spoil you" I said rolling my eyes at him as he sighed "it's your house design it how you want princess" he said grabbing my waist.

"I'm sorry!" He said as I pushed him off me "come on I'll show you upstairs but be quiet Himari is sleeping" I said taking them up the stairs.

"Can I have this room?" Rin said as bit my lip thinking about of me and Namjoon had really broken up even so I'm the one that did it"

"I don't know how offended you'll be here.." I said looking at Namjoon as he grabbed my hand.

"You guys behave I'll be right back.." he said as they nodded and he pulled me down the stairs.

"Baby...I'm sorry about everything you can spoil the kids however you want just come back to me please!" I said as nodded.

"Only because I love you.." I whispered as he pulled me into a hug.

"I love you more.." he said as I gently pulled away "I want you guys to move in.." I said as he froze looking at me.

"Baby...what if we break up again or if we get into fights like this again baby come on we've been together 5 months"

"I love you and you love me let's move in together!" I said as the kids came down the stairs looking at us shocked.

"I looked out the window upstairs and there's a pool!" Rin said as I smiled to her.

"Actually I was talking to dad and I think you guys should move in" I said as he pinched me arm.

"Omg yes I can finally move school the kid are so mean ands they bully.." she said as my mouth fell open "they bully you Rin?" I said as I looked at Namjoon.

"Did you know?" I said as he nodded sadly "why didn't you go down to the school and have them do something about it!"

"Well I'm mom so I will" I said as Namjoon sighed moving my hair from my face.

"Let me guess I'm not mom anymore.." I whispered as he frowned shaking his head "as long as your with me your mom" he said as I smiled.

"So that's it your moving in!" I said as he sighed giving in "I guess but we have to make some rules"