I am so sorry

Jonnie <3

It's been 3 days Somin please talk to me I'm sorry

Don't call me that..ever!

Hmm..see you answered I just want to say I'm really sorry and I want to give this relationship a try I really like you!!!!

I want to go on a date without the kids and I want a full apology and I want to talk because I'm offended also I want to say something so respond.

Yes what is it Briar?
I'm all ears

No matter how long I'm with you I'm never trying to replace your wife and I never want you to replace my husband your 2 different people in my heart! Even if we get married one day I don't want you to think I'm trying to replace her in your kids life either but one day I do want them to call me mom and I want Himari to call you dad one day I want that just because I want to spend money on Rin and Hyunjae doesn't mean that I think you or them are a charity case it means I care for all of you! And last thing if you ever snap at me like that again I will end your life Kim Namjoon I will show you crazy don't play with me.

Haha your very well spoken princess I'll try not to snap at you again and I'll be your date tonight as long as I can call you my girlfriend.
Also don't spoil Rin and Hyunjae too much they'll expect more of you do..

I'm still going to spoil them butttt do you work at the dinner tonight?

Yup every night

Let's have our date there after you get off!

Noooo I'm there everyday I'll take you anywhere but there as long as it's in budget.

McDonald's!!! Also can we go to the park after?

Lol ok we can do both

Do you need time to get a babysitter first it always takes me minute to find a good one.

Nah they'll stay home alone Ron's got it..

Baby...are you serious?

Yes?

I'm trying not to judge but..I'm judging you can't leave her alone with a 5 year old for a long period of time according to google a 10 year old can only watch a kid for less than an hour..

Baby...she's done it before it'll be ok I promise she knows not to open for anyone she is a responsible kids princess.

Ok..your kids not mine I'll be there in 10 minutes

Ok see you princess :)

+

I dropped Himari off with Yuri and headed to the dinner excitedly I opened the door to be greeted a taller man.

His name tag read "Jin" and I bowed "do you know where Kim Namjoon is?" I said as he smiled.

"Ooh you must be the girl he always talks about" he said as I smiled happily "he talks about me?" I said as Namjoon came over to me hugging me tiredly.

"Hey princess I'm so sorry but..I have to work overtime I really need the money especially since Hyunjae's birthday is near"