Fuck me

Brock's pov
My eyes slowly fluttered open , seeing Brian snoring softly his muscular arm was slung around my waist. I stretched only to be greeted by excruciating pain in my ass. I whimpered and Brian seemed to stir awake. "Hey baby" he said in a sexy voice. "Hi....fucker" I said smiling. "Does you arse hurt" Brian asked concerned. "It could be worse" I replied. "Well I up for round two" Brian said seductively hovering over me." Yeah ok" I said sarcastically kissing him. My hands cupped his cheeks as he supported his weight in his forearms. We continued kissing our tongues mingling. I broke the kiss making a hickey behind his ear below his jaw and on his shoulder. I quickly sat up bringing him with me. And well I felt awkwardly aroused as he sat on my dick. He seemed to feel it too given the fact that he blushed. He pulled away blushing and asked me the question I never considered. "Can I ride you". "Umm I don't know I um-" there was a loud banging at the door. "Fuck um what do we do" Brian whispered-yelled searching for his pants "Fuck um just stay here I'll go check" I said buckling my pants. I ran to the door to see Regina. "Um hi" I said awkwardly as I hide behind the door since I was only wearing my pants. "Mr.Walker your father sent me too inform you about the" Regina stopped talking and stepped in front off me."What are you really doing here Regina stop bull shitting yourself" I said joking . "For this" and she kissed me. I stared in shock as she tried to force my mouth open." What the actual fuck" an Irish voice shouted. "Brian I swear it's not what-" I said scared shitless. "Don't worry I saw enough to know what she did" Brian said glaring at Regina then I realized he was wearing my button up and his boxers showing all the love bites and teeth marks I left on him. "I am so sorry I um it's cause shit bye I'm so sorr-" Regina says leaving and shutting the door behind her. "Ok what was that about" Brian said crossing his arms. "We kinda I sorta used to be her fuck buddy" I said shamefully. "I'm sorry her what and you never told me" Brian shouted. "what I didn't think it would matter" Brock said getting a tad bit annoyed. "For Fucks sake of course it would matter that my boyfriend used to fuck with her" Brian screeched. "Oh you're one to talk after all the one night stands random guys and girls you're constant flirting with anything that's there after every rough hook up you had you thought you could come up to me and flirt and bite your lips when you just fucked someone but did I ever say a fucking word " Brock shouted shoving Brian who struck the wall with incredible force. Brian gasped and stared at Brock who looked and felt like shit. Brian came up to Brock and socked him. "Oh what the actual fuck" Brock said before slapping Brian who shoved him against the wall." You are gonna regret that" Brian whispered against Brock's ear.
👉👌💦👉👌💦👉👌💦👉👌💦
Brian slammed Brock against the door and shoved his tongue in his mouth tasting every flavor he had to offer. Brock's hands ripped the shirt off Brian's back to reveal slightly bruised but overall muscular back . Brian had his fingers yanking the belt and pants off. While Brock led him towards the bed. Brian kissed Brock's neck adding even more hickeys than before. While Brock dug his nails into him. Brock quickly gained dominance and was now straddling Brian. He slowly bent down and gently kissed Brian's collar bone making a small bite marks and started heading lower and lower and proceeded to tease Brian just how he had been teased. Leaving hickeys on his hip bone and stomach while Brian squirmed beneath him feeling so helpless but in such need to be touched even though he hated to admit it being shoved on that wall made Brock hotter than ever. " Quit the teasing you prick" Brian squeaked out. "No" Brock smirked back. "Oh god" Brian moaned as Brock licked his tip. Brick continued licking and biting but never fully taking it whole. He bite on Brian's inner thigh causing him to scream in pleasure his hardy becoming uncontrollably hard. Finally Brock covered his dick with his hot wet mouth. Bobbing his head and biting it ever so hardly. Brian's fingers latched onto his hair shoving it farther down his throat. He moaned and cursed but it all fell on deaf ears as Brock was to busy well blowing him. "Brock uh I'm gonna ahh cum" and with that he shot all over Brock's tongue. Brock gladly licked it up and laid panting next to Brian who was slowly coming off the high off ecstasy. "Wow um.. Wow" was all Brian could say. "Yeah wow" Brian slowly turned and wrapped Brock in a tight embrace. "I love you" Brian whispered closing his eyes. "I love you more" Brock said yawning and they both drifted too sleep.

Hey what is up guys Julie here so I got the phone and found my password 👏🎉🎉 so yeah now I was inspired to this since my BFF bought me fifty shades of grey😍👌like wow good movie good book so yeah guys enjoy and PEACE.