2

everyone was talking about how they should spend their day. kuroo, and bokuto were trying to figure out if they wanna go shopping and if so what stores. akaashi and emiko were insulting each other. y/n and kenma were just playing roblox.

"we won't tell each other what we are ok, but if either one of us get killed we tell each other who the murderer was."

"bet"

both of them kept playing mm2. y/n kept getting innocent and always ended up being the first one killed.

"its that dude with the boom box thingy that's playing old town road."

kenma simply nodded and kept avoiding them.

after like 29482939102 rounds she finally got murderer. her first target was that kid who said that bacon's were ugly. she were about to kill him until kuroo and bokuto yelled her name causing her to kill someone else.

"Y/N!"

"Y DID YOU KILL ME. I NEVER KILLED YOU WHEN I WAS MURDERER"

"SORRY I WAS GOING FOR THAT KID THAT WAS BESIDE YOU, BUT BOKUTO AND KUROO DISTRACTED ME"

"y'all shut up we figured out what we we're gonna do today while y'all were doing something else that wasn't important"

"oi, you just mad because you suck at murder mystery 2"

"and you saying that bc you still single"

"emiko we get it you're dating akaashi, no need to rub it in. what are we doing anyways?"

"we're gonna stay here and play games and watch anime."

"ok hope y'all brought yalls nintendos"

"y/n not those type of games. we meant like truth or dare or board games"

everyone decided on watching anime first. everyone decided on watching banana fish. y/n already watched it so she decided to sit out of it because she refused to go through all that again. kenma already watched it with her so they ended up playing mega fun obby while everyone was watching banana fish.

----------time skip----------

y/no went downstairs to go get a snack. as soon as she got there she were greeted to emiko and bokuto both crying on the couch while akaashi and kuroo comforting them. not wanting to be told what happened and risk having another meltdown she grabbed pocky for her and kenma and quickly rushed to her room.

she got to her room and kept playing with kenma.

kuroo, akaashi, bokuto, and emiko walked in.

"we're playing truth or dare"

"ok and everyone is gonna play. even you kenma and y/n"

"if it's something disgusting than I'm not gonna do shit"

"nobody will do anything disgusting. sit in a circle"

y/n and kenma got up and walked towards everyone else. y/n sat between emiko and kenma. akaashi was sitting beside emiko and kuroo on the other side of kenma. bokuto was in front of you in the middle of akaashi and kuroo.

"ok everytime you don't do a dare you have to say a secret no one knows about"

everyone nodded in union to what kuroo said and started playing.

(I'm not gonna type in the dares or truths bc that's too much work😀)

"y/n, truth or dare?"

"uhh.. dare?"

"i dare you to text a random number"

"okk"

y/no pulled out her phone and typed in a random number.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
(however it is that they do numbers in japan)

y/n :
👹SAY 😥 YOU 😩 ARE 😍 MY 😡 BAKA 🥺

xxx-xxx-xxxx :
i-
wtf
I'm your baka?

----------------------------------------------------

emiko is inspired by my friend rida lmao. emiko has her personality.
also if you notice any grammar mistakes I'm sorry. I have insomnia and i haven't slept in like who knows how many days. i also got to take a piss but it's 12:25 atm and it's dark 💀
words : 630