30

operation get y/n and suna together

emiko 
why are kenma and y/n
more matchy then her
and suna

atsumu's twin  🤭🤭
no fr like
emiko, wtf
you did terrible
the only thing you almost got 
was the hat

emiko🤣🤣 
stfu i saif it was difficult
the pic you took sucked ass
plus she doesnt have a
sweater like that
i did the best i could

ARAN
"what exactly are we gonna do?"

Y/N
"you see that store over there? we're gonna play hide and seek inside."

KUROO
"and if we kicked out, we'll go to the park."

Y/N
"and then we go eat, right? im a bit hungry."

EMIKO
"no, because, same. we should eat something afterward."

BOKUTO
"okay, so, who's it."

SUNA
"definitely not atsumu."

ATSUMU
"shut up."

y/n, bokuto, and kuroo all looked at akaashi.

AKAASHI
"okay okay, ill be it. no hiding in the girls restroom at all. i can't go in there."

EMIKO
"well there goes my idea."

Y/N
"no one hides with me, don't wanna sound mean or anything, but id prefer to hide alone."

OSAMU
"same, so no one follow me."

y/n has played hide and seek on roblox a lot, but in person, in a store is going to be a lot harder. ESPECIALLY without trying to get caught playing around. akaashi had to count to 150, depending on how fast he count, she doesn't know if they'll have enough time or not.

they put their on phone on silent and started getting into their hiding spot. she's gonna hide in a stuffed animal. they were gonna do the ball pit, but its akaashi who's seeking. if she hid there, they'd be the first found.

dammit. we should've made someone dumber be the seeker.

she unzipped the bears back and got in. they tried their best to get in the same position as the bear was in before she got in.

minutes went by, but they felt like hours for y/n. she just kept looking out the bears eyes, but none of her friends walked past.

finally, she saw someone walk in the aisle they were in. they couldn't really tell who it was. she didn't want it to be too obvious that she's in there so she had her head down like all the other bears. but she recognized the shoes. it was atsumu.

then suddenly everyone was in that aisle, everyone but osamu. she knew he also found good hiding spots. when they were little they'd hide together or alone, but they were always close to each other.

AKAASHI
"we have to got to give up, none of us had found them yet."

ARAN
"what if we text them? they could've forgotten to put their phones on silent."