potato head time

"The saddest part about life is when the person who makes memories becomes a memory."

Potato. Thats all I could think of right now, when Mike walked in, kicking the security guard, as he ran towards the cell.

"Erica! I'm here to break you ou- Wait a second, Ben? Am I interrupting a moment here?"

Me and Erica simultaneously repeated "NO!"

"Eheheh, Ben, Erica, you can't escape me forever."

I shuddered, and noticed the guard waking up.

"We have to go guys!"

Then, suddenly, Health Bars sprang up above our heads.

You know this is a joke by this point, so if you want real content sike.

"It's showtime.." Mike said, before pulling out a small dusty book, and when I looked at it white words popped up above it, labeling:

@Agent_Jaydenx 's book of dirty jokes.

Description: If the text in this book can terrify god himself, why wouldn't it destroy your enemies?

Mike then pointed it at the guard, who was attempting to grab his gun, and opened it while shouting;

"Look away!"

I barely escaped what I would soon know as a fatal attack, as there was a white flash.

The guard just stood there, frozen.

*pat* "Erica.. Would you umm... mind getting off of me?"

Erica's face flushed red, and jumped off of me, before muttering something incomprehensible.

I got up as well, but to my surprise the guard suddenly screamed in agony, as he ran away through the corridors, bonking his head on the wall, and the occasional tall potted plant.

I was acting kind of dumb after this, as I swooshed my hands above my head, trying to grab the Health Bar.

"Umm, Mike, what is this?"

"Um, obviously, us getting out of here."

So I followed his lead, with cold faced Erica next to me.