Chapter 6

Chaeyoung was currently in the kitchen, rinsing off some of the dirty dishes and putting them in the dishrack to dry. She thought back to the morning she has had, and even though she does feel a bit tired from the little sleep she's gotten, and yes, even though both Jisoo and Lisa continued to tease her and Jennie about their late night "shenanigans" during breakfast; all things considered, Chaeyoung thought it was a perfect morning.

After having a wonderful breakfast together and spending time talking afterwards, Chaeyoung thought it would be a good idea for them to finally give Jennie her birthday presents. They all sat together in the living room with their gifts in hand, ready to surprise Jennie with what they got her.

They would have given them to her on the day of her actual birthday, but between what happened at the Samsung event, to the swarm of fans at the airport, and having to deal with the multiple flights to get back home to Korea, there was just never really a good time to give them to her.

The first gift Jennie opened up was from Lisa. She had gotten Jennie a new pair of black boots, a new pair of heels, and some Chanel perfume.

The next gift she opened up was from Jisoo. She had gotten Jennie a new off the shoulder top, a new black beret, as well as a beautiful new dress.

And last, but certainly not least Jennie opened Chaeyoung's present, which was a rather small black velvet box. Inside was a lovely rose gold necklace with a diamond centered rose pendant on it. Jennie starred at it in awe and took in how beautiful it looked.

Jennie thanked them all for the wonderful gifts they got her and gave them all big hugs, as well as a sweet and loving kiss to her girlfriend.

After they got done exchanging gifts, Lisa wanted to go out and buy a new pair of shoes since one of her older ones were starting to look a little beat up and Jisoo had actually offered to go with her since it was looking like a rather nice day out.

(Jisoo voluntarily offering to go shopping... to say that the others were beyond shocked was an understatement.)

Jennie wanted to stay behind and keep her girlfriend company since Chaeyoung was going to stay and clean up all the dishes she used to prepare breakfast. Plus, she didn't want to spend time covering up her new... "marks" since she was just gonna cover them up later anyway when they go out to dinner.

Chaeyoung was rinsing out another cup and putting it in the dishrack to dry when she heard her girlfriend walk back into the kitchen.

"Are you sure you don't need any help?" Jennie asked as she brought the last of the plates with her from the dining table.

"Yes, I'm sure." Chaeyoung gave her girlfriend a reassuring smile as she took the plates and put them in to the sink to be cleaned.

"You know if you'd let me help, they'd be done a lot sooner." Jennie stated as she hopped onto and sat on the kitchen counter.

"True, but this is your day; your day to relax and enjoy yourself. I don't want you to lift a finger."

"Our first day as a couple and you're already spoiling me, Rosie."

"Is it technically considered spoiling, if I just want to see my girlfriend happy on a redo of her special day?

Chaeyoung looked over her shoulder and gave her girlfriend a playful look. Jennie returned with a playful look of her own by scrunching her face up which caused both girls to laugh at their own silliness.

"Did you like your gifts Jennie?"

"I did, especially this beautiful necklace I got" she stated as she lightly touched the rose pendent around her neck.