dul

He woke up around 11 in the morning. Yawning and stretching his limbs he hissed at the pain in his back. Getting ready in simple denim jeans and black sweater, he grabbed his purse and wore his heels. After five minutes of preparing himself for the world he got out and made his way to the nearest bus stop.

Getting checked up then having a small talk with the doctor. Taehyung got his medicine prescription. Buying them all with sleeping pills he decided to walk a little through downtown then go home. As he was walking, he spotted and ice cream stand an he wanted to treat himself a little bit so he bought it and continued his walk.

Looking over the city skyscrapers he was in awe. He never really got the chance to look at things around him. Mostly we would wake up, get ready run to the bus, go to school, finish with classes, run to the bus, go home then work. He was so into looking around he never once looked straight ahead. Which led him to bump into someone, and with his light weight and a little bit of problematic balance he fell on his butt.

That was what Taehyung expected but never happened. The big bulky arm around his waist provided the much wanted, warmth he lacked. And also, a small scream as the male's arm was placed right above a big bruise.

"Oh, sorry princess." He heard a low manly voice and his big blue eyes looked up at the male's dark ones. "N-no it's okay." Taehyung was flushed and feeling hot out of embarrassment. The male smiled gently at him looking down at his red cheeks. "Thank you and sorry for bumping into you." Taehyung mumbled and looked down at his heels, playing with his black nail polished toes. "It's okay, princess but next time watch where you are going. I might not be there to catch you when you fall." Taehyungs cheeks darkened and the taller was really proud of his achievement. "Okay" Taehyung squeaked out with a small jump and turned around walking back home with flush cheeks head hung low. The dark hair male just watched Taehyung walk down the street, biting his lip at how the male walked like a model and that ass bounced.

Taehyung was blushing all the way to home. When he got inside the apartment he leaned on the door and let out a deep breath with his eyes closed. But he opened them soon when the bunny smile of the dark-haired male ran though his mind. "Nope, nope don't think about it. He is out of your league and you are a stripper that will soon drop out of school. He was just polite nothing more nothing less." With those words he got rid of clothes, ate some sandwich and took the sleeping pills. Getting inside of his bed he watched the cloudy sky outside of his window. And around two in the afternoon Taehyung was deep asleep and won't be waking up until the next day around ten late for class.

A few weeks go buy Taehyung was feeling more alive as the snow gradually fell from the sky. The bullying stopped abruptly and the whispers started. He didn't mind one bit nor did he care. He was just glad that his body won't be purple and blue any more.

It was a week before his birthday, he was feeling so good. The money was coming in hard and as he was out of school until the half of January. He took the chance to work more so he could buy himself a phone. The one he got from the Ggu guy was never opened. It felt wrong, and whenever he would take the box in his hands ready to open it, he felt like vomiting. So, he left the boxes in the living room under the table.

The blue-eyed male was eating some chicken wings, watching Sex and The City. He was chilling watching how Miranda embarrassed herself in the supermarket in episode 13 season 2. Kind of getting some tips here and there on how to be with a guy, but then he realized he will never have a boyfriend. As he was about to cry ugly there was a knock at the doors. He washed his hands, and as he was about to open the door, he realized he was in nothing else than a panty and oversized t-shirt. Then he looked at the clock and it was almost midnight. "Who is it?" he asked loudly then peaking through his peek hole. Seeing a tall man dressed in a black suit he furrowed his eyebrows. "Express delivery." With still a confused face he took the bat beside the door and slowly opened the door. And when it was opened enough for his head to stick out, he did just that. "I didn't order anything, especially not to be delivered at midnight." He retorted and looked at the man up and down looking for a box or anything but saw nothing. "And as I can see you don't have anything. Bye." He was about to close the door when the male spoke.