Rules and requests

(this has been edited)

So yeah obviously There are rules.
Fandoms I will do: Eddsworld, Creepypasta, Five Nights at Freddy's, bendy and the ink machine, bendy and Boris quest for the ink machine, undertale, undertale au's, Among Us ( ocs) , Danganronpa, aphmau, and little nightmares. ( Note I may also do Oc s that I have created for the series, so yeah watch out for that)

types of stories I will do: character X character, character X oc , character X reader

the types of "genres" I'll do: fluff, minor angst, and possibly some suggestive things but not outright smut. (Sorry) 

things to note: I'll be trying to do a lot more male X male and female X female really because there's not a lot of those that I can find that are actually good and I like reading those so yeah. Also that I will not be doing poly relationships (will do them now i love them) and break up stories because I don't really understand poly that well and I don't necessarily like reading stories with it not to insult those who do I can understand if you like it (i understand now and adore them), as for the breakups I just I don't want to be sad while riding stuff so yeah. The formats in the stories will be a little weird and grammar maybe a little off because I have disabilities relating to reading so a lot of times I end up using voice type to type which I'm doing at the moment and I tend to go over and just re-read to fix grammar but I tend to miss things a lot, I understand if it bothers you I'll try my best to get better about that but I can't make any promises that I'll be perfect. Another thing is that what certain fandoms I will be applying some of my headcanons free sample Sans from undertale I headCanon him as being demi sexual, or how I headcanon Frisk as being non-binary, a lot of them are going to be simple ones like that but other ones are just going to be a little more complicated or fun, another example of that particular kind( the fun ones) is that six from Little nightmares is obsessed with butterflies I don't know why, its cute , and I think if she actually ever saw a butterfly that she would think it was pretty interesting so yeah. 

Things I will absolutely not do: I already mentioned the polyamorous (will do now my past self was stupid) and breakups , but there are more, including the relationship between an adult and a minor (obviously) , anything that involves cheating because yet again I don't want to be sad while writing, most things involving self-harm or suicide yet again minor angst is the most I'm willing to do, OC X reader I don't know just doesn't feel right, anything involving abuse any way shape or form the only exception I would make is if it was a Fluff about a character trying to cope with past abuse and that's a big Maybe, any sort of dead reader X character or pretty much anything along those lines it's just confusing to me, absolutely and I mean absolutely no omegaverse / Heat, I just hate it like I cannot describe how much I despise this stuff there have been times where I seen decent representations of it but it just rubs me the wrong way especially when it's smut , but I have accidentally stumbled upon a decent fluff of it ,but still no heat.

At the moment I'm pretty sure that's everything I have to say please feel free to make it request if I don't get requests fast enough which I know will happen I will most definitely just write some short stuff on my own also please don't expect anything too long complicated because as I said I'm very bad at writing and I have issues when it comes to understanding writing anyways have a nice day guys gals and non-binary Pals.

i will most likely write images on my own.