The Start Of A "Normal" Day

Amy Rose, the manager of The StarShines just got finishes moving some rockstar equipment to Kat's apartment while talking to The StarShines. The lead singer of The StarShines was Kat the Cat. She was a bubbly and excitable fourteen year old cat. She was very rich and famous and rumor has it that she has a crazy crush on Espio the Chameleon. She also had help with her two backup singers and best friends. One of the backup singers was Elina the Hedgehog. She was a sweet and kind nineteen year old hedgehog. She was Kat's best friend and wants to be a famous baker when she grows up. The other backup singer was Zeenar the Hedgehog. She was a smart, tough, and adventurous fifthteen year old hedgehog. She was best friends with Sally Acorn and wants to be a famous author when she grows up. They were outside of Kat's apartment after a long day of singing practice.

Kat: Today was soooo awesome! Thanks again for helping us record our new music video, Amy.

Amy: It was no big deal, you guys. That's what managers are for.

Elina: I wish other managers could be more like you, Amy.

Kat: Yeah! Your the smartest, funniest, prettiest, and coolest hedgehog I know!

Elina and Zeenar then looked at Kat.

Kat: No offense, you guys.

Zeenar: None taken. Can't really blame you. Amy is sooo awesome!

Kat: Amy really is the best hedgehog in all of Mobius!

Amy: (Flattered) Aww. Thanks you guys. That means soo much to me.

Elina: Thank goodness you're our manager and not Kevin the flirt.

Kat: I know. He would always try to flirt with us and try to be our manager. I'm pretty sure no one would want him to be their manager.

Amy: Well we can't let him win! No matter what he says or does, we'll always be better than Kevin.

Kat: And no matter what happens, we'll always be together forever!

The girls hugged as Amy checked the time, realizing that it was already five o'clock.

Amy: Welp, I better get going now. Sure you girls tomorrow!

Amy walked back to her house while The StarShines stood up to go back inside Kat's apartment. But before thay could head inside, Kevin stood right in front of them and blocked them.

Kevin: (Flirtingly) Hey cuties.

Zeenar: Kevin?! What are you doing here?! You weren't invited?! What do you want?!

Elina: Yeah! If you're trying to conince us to fire Amy and make you our manager, then you can just leave!

Kevin: (Flirtingly) Looks like you girls really know me.

Kat: (Annoyed) That's because whenever you wanna talk to us, you're always trying to convince us to make you our manager!

Kevin: Whatever. I'll get you girls next time.

Kevin walked away from the girls with the thought of arson and the thoughts of being the manager. But little did he know that not only would he temporarly destroy Amy's life, he would also have to pay for his actions. Plus, Amy might lose her friends, but she would also make new friends and save the world from Kevin and another great evil that will come into her life later on.

Sonic the Hedgehog belongs to Sega.