Preparing for the Equestria Founding Festival

Meanwhile in the magical world of Equestria, there lived a group of six ponies called The Mane Six. Their names were Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash. Twilight Sparkle was the leader of The Mane Six and held the element of magic, Pinkie Pie held the element of laughter, Rarity held the element of generosity, Applejack held the element of honesty, Fluttershy held the element of kindness, and Rainbow Dash held the element of loyalty. These six ponies create the elements of harmony. These six mantain peace and harmony throughout Equestria. The Mane Six are not only a friendship group, but they are also best friends who gad also stuck together no matter what. However, a new friend would soon join their group.

Twilight Sparkle was walking around Ponyville with her dragon Spike and her friend Starlight Glimmer looking at how everypony was doing with the decorations.

Starlight Glimmer: I told you, Twilight, I'm sure the decorations are just fine.

Twilight Sparkle: (Worried) To you guys, they might like fine, but what if they're not good enough?! What if Princess Celestia doesn't like them?! What if the decorations are so bad that she kicks me out of Equestria?!

Starlight Glimmer: First of all, I'm pretty sure Celestia wouldn't ever go that far. Second of all, I'm sure she's gonna love the decorations.

Spike: Yeah, after all, you've never failed her before.

Twilight Sparkle: You guys are right, but do you think we could go check up on the decorations anyway?

Starlight Glimmer: Oh alright. If it makes you feel any better

Twilight Sparkle: Thanks Starlight! You're the best!

Twilight walked over to Rarity's boutique to see that Rarity was working on the costumes for the Equestria Founding Festival. Twilight walked into the boutique so she could get a closer look at the dresses.

Twilight Sparkle: Hey Rarity.

Rarity: Twilight, darling! How nice of you to drop by!

Twilight Sparkle: How are the dresses coming along?

Rarity: Why don't you see for yourself, darling. I'm pretty sure you'll be impressed!

Rarity moved out of the way to show Twilight the dresses.

Applejack's Dress:

Twilight's Dress: 

Twilight's Dress: