𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗮 ~ 𝗔𝗹𝗴𝗲𝗯𝗿𝗮

"𝗼𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴."
𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗮! 𝗫 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Baby, you're definitely failing."

You grimaced at the fat 40% sitting on Mina's paper.

In Algebra, Ectoplasm has tried to get her to listen, but the most she'll listen to is the formula, and then not know how to use it.

Hence why the pink haired girl came to the smartest girl in class/her girlfriend.

"I know.. Y/n, you've gotta help me! I don't understand anything!"

"Yeah, maybe it's because you never pay attention.", you replied.

Mina huffed and dropped her head straight onto your lap— the two of you were outside under a blossom tree.

"If you tutor me, I'll do you a favor!"

"Just listen in class, Bubblegum. That's my favor."

"You haven't done anything yet!"

When you heard the door open, you turned your head back to see Denki holding his paper with a smirk.

"Fucking loser. I made a 93, higher than you!"

"Fuck off Denki."

When Denki handed you the paper, you flipped it around to the right way and sighed, "It's upside down. You made a 36."

"WHAT!? HOW DID I NOT CATCH THAT!?"

That's what you were wondering.

And as Denki ran back to argue with Ectoplasm, you really saw why the two of them are deemed the idiots of class 1-A.

"Baaaaabe, you gotta help me!"

"Alright."

"Wait really!?", Mina said in shock.

When you nodded again, you picked up your stuff and watched the girl scamper to do the same.

"We'll head to my house. I'm only tutoring you for 3 days, so get ready. And you better start listening."

"Yes, General!"

—————-

pov change btw
Mina's sitting in my living room as I went off to grab some snacks.

I picked out everything that she wanted and sat back down within seconds.

"Eat as much as you want. I need to go grocery shopping soon anyways."

I sat down on the floor with Mina and started to take out my supplies.

"You're not here for no reason of course, so tell me, what are you struggling on?"

"Y=mx+b."