Part 1

Nightmare - Bold

Dream - Italics

Nightmare and Dream are gonna be human when they go to Y/N's world.

Hair color - H/C

Favorite color- F/C

Third-POV

"Fuck school!!!" a female voice rang throughout the L/N mansion estate. Y/N was the normal 'I hate school ' girl. I mean she could just get a private tutor but that would stop her from seeing her Bff's.

(If any of these names are yours change them)

Jada and Justin, we're twins and Y/N's pals. Y/N was the crazy crackhead, Jada was the Smart one, and Justin was the flirt. These three can literally get away with murder and not get in trouble.

Justin has had a crush on you ever since elementary school. Though you just thought he loves to flirt and tease people. Jada is honestly tired of him trying to win your heart but encourages her brother to move on. But Justin just ignores it altogether.

Now back to the crackhead Y/N. Y/N's parents were filthy rich .Y/N's mom was a famous fashion designer while Y/N's father was a strict businessman. Y/N of all people could get anything she wanted .... but all this girl wanted was a sibling or two. She may have her best friends but she wants someone she can bond with and someone who gets her or someone's nerve to get on. All she wanted was a sibling.

Y/N called her principal telling him she won't be attending school for about a week. She felt lonely, Y/N's parents were on a business trip and so the mansion was left in her hands.

Date _5_/_3_/_20___

Time : 7:45am

Location: L/N estate.

It was the time of morning that Y/N would drown herself in coffee. She believes that there is no better way to deal with life than drinking coffee. (sorry if you don't like coffee)

*Thump*

Y/N turned her head to where the noise came from to see two teenage boys.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Y/N practically shouted at the two making them flinch

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Y/N practically shouted at the two making them flinch. "Who the fuck are we? more like, Who the fuck are you?!" The black-haired boy shouted back at the H/C girl. " I ASKED YOU FIRST" she shouted back, " I ASKED YOU SECOND" he mocked back. "THAT DOESN'T COUNT" she tried to defend herself.

"Does too"

"Does not"

"Does too"

"Does not"

"Does too"

"Nu-uh "

"Yeah-huh"

" Nu-uh "

"Yeah-huh"

"STOP IT BOTH OF YOU" The white-haired male shouted at you and the blacknett. "Let's stop acting like children and let's introduce ourselves." The whitenett said sternly but calm. "For starters, I am Dream and that is my brother Nightmare" He introduced both him and his  brother."And you are?" He questioned. "I'm Y/N L/N," you said while glaring in at Nightmare since he got the last word in the mini argument you two had.

"Well now that you two are done with your little argument, we have a slight problem " Dream said with a nervous smile. "And that problem would be?" You asked getting curious. "While you two were having your conversation, I tried to open a portal to get us back to our place but turns out some magic doesn't work here," Dream said with a hint of worry in his voice. Nightmare's eyes widened in shock "Those bastards are gonna burn my castle to the ground! " Nightmare shrieked with his hands on his face for dramatic reasons. " THAT'S ALL YOU CAN WORRY ABOUT?!" Dream shouted at his brother in disbelief. " I mean you guys can stay here " you suggested earning a look from Nightmare and Dream.
"I mean I've always wanted a vacation..." "NIGHTMARE!"

∆~~Time skip~~∆

After Dream and Nightmare found their rooms and made themselves at home Dream hasn't seen the two for a full hour now and he is getting worried. What are you guys doing? Where are you guys? Did Nightmare hurt you?
All these thoughts ran through his head as he started running, searching every room for you guys.

Meanwhile, you and Nightmare were having a wonderful time drinking coffee, wearing dresses, and talking in British accents. Yes, you managed to get him in a dress and he was wearing tall high heels with black lipstick. Only the gods know how you got him in those. You two were having a relaxing time talking about how life literally has no point and whatsoever until you both saw Dream zoom into the room clearly out of breath. When he finally caught his breath and caught the sight of both of you then he realized the shit he has gotten himself into.