El bégíñó

It all started when the pressure piled on, for me and him. We had nowhere else to go, everyone thought we were different, but we were exactly the same. Yes, I might have a better reputation than him, but he understood me, he knew me like I knew quidditch. Draco was a Slytherin. I was a Gryffindor. Who ever heard of a Slytherin and Gryffindor being together?

It was absurd. 

First year at Hogwarts

Harry:

I saw his beautiful platinum blonde hair in the distance, his head shining, reflecting light into my round glasses, then I followed the head into the train. I saw my reflection in the mirror, and then I looked at him. He was so much better looking than I was, he was an angel in the shape of a first year Hogwarts student.

I decided to seek a deserted room, it had no-one in…yet. Then I saw him. No, it wasn’t the fair-haired boy, it was a ginger haired boy instead, who had a long nose and a pet rat in his hands. “Can I sit here?” he said, although I don’t remember that well, I was too dazzled by his beautiful eyes.

I’d read in a book in the community library that the way to anyone’s heart was with food, so when the trolley witch came round, I bought everything. My favourite was the pumpkin pasties, the insides the same shade as his beautiful hair…Why couldn’t I get my mind off of that amazing hair? He must condition it every day to get it that smooth…

Draco:

It looked stupid on my head, like a big mop. I stood out too much, I was like the froth off of a delicious butterbeer that my father always drinks. Mother says its cute and a ‘family thing’ but I hate being a Malfoy. All I wanted was for the chosen one to like me, I wasn’t allowed to call him that - I had to say Potter, more like spit actually.

He had a white snowy owl! Maybe he liked white. I caught him looking at me! OMG, I can’t believe it! The actual Harry Potter who defeated the dark lord when he was only a baby looked at me. Call me crazy, but just don’t because if a hottie like that looked at you, your insides would be melting as well!

We got onto these cute little boats that magically took us across the river, Harry was in the leading one with Hagrid. And who was that?

That stupid Weasley kid!?

Harry:

(It ends here but I wanna carry on because that would be funny I think)