hot diggity dog

Dear Diary,
It's been a while since we last spoke...I write a poem for the person I love, idk if that's Ron or Draco but if it's Ron then we're hon or rarry, but if it's Draco then we're Hraco ooorrr drarry, hunny those ship names are EVERYTHING. Here's the poem:

Hot dog
Hot dog
...
Hot diggity dog
Hot as in you're hot as hell
Diggity as in diggity
And dog, as in DAAWWWG KISSING MY HOMIES GOODNIGHT

I'm very good at being poetic, I'm very good at everything, especially living.

(Time for writey timey)

Draco:

I saw him, his muscle memory conditioned to scowl; a painful yet glorious beauty. The society that we live in, telling us to submit to the cookie cutter social norms, no longer valid. The undescribable feeling of incompletion without the knowledge that he knows I care, about him.
[If you like Minecraft me too]
I feel guilt, that I mask my feelings with hatred, and that my laughter is a facade, concealing the true pain and confusion hiding behind the hair.
"Hi Draco"
Pansy. A pathetic excuse for a living organism. Just the very sight of her makes me feel nauseous. (Ever heard of beauty amirite?)

"Hi" My voice comes out as a wobbly croak
"Soooo...I was wondering if you wanted to study with me today? I have this Transfiguration class that I need to study for, I noticed you always focus at the front"
Ha! How could I forget that I purposefully sat at the back of the room so I could stare at him.
"I'll take that grin as a yes. See you later, Draco" she winked. THIS BITCH WINKED AT ME OEMAHSBWJOWKSJ. HUNNY BOO BOO YOU NEED TO 👏GET👏A👏PERCEPTION👏OF👏REALITY👏. That fucking wink was so unattractive, an actual pig eating its own shit then throwing it up and eating that would be more attractive.

UGH the beautiful bitch (lmao literally me) was looking at me, dead fucking giveaway slimy ass bitch. I know you're talking about me, dum dum. Hermione is literally so pretty I could die but also I'm glad she doesn't like Potter because he's gonna be my man *Debby Ryan*.

I'm suddenly aware of the fact that I'm stood staring at him, alone. I'm alone. He's alone. We're alone, together. Suddenly, I'm biting my lip, and he's biting his, we're in sync with everything we do.