Normal pt:2

The day after

Damain called a meeting. The Titans were confused. Donna and Raven were talking Conner was talking with Jamie and Logan and Starfire was waiting for Damain.
Damain enterd he clears his throat and it got everyone's attention.

I'm sorry for calling this meeting. But there something i need to say. Damain let a small breath. I'm leaving the teen Titans.

Everyone all looked around. Raven plams got sweaty.

I was the child prodigy and I never was a kid. My father is allowing me to become me. So I'm leaving.

We're going to miss you Conner says patting damain shoulder.

Don't do anything stupid. Donna says looking at him.

Yeah your always a Titan. Jamie said.

Yes no more death glares. Logan said making everyone laugh.

Damain eyes were on raven. She was looking down. Raven are you okay.

Yeah, it just reminded me of something wait here. Raven runs to her room and grabs the artifacts. I call this emergency meeting.

Everyone looked at raven. She had a case and Oarb thing and a box. She placed down the file. She opens the box and touched the gem.

Raven what are you doing. logan says

Your going to let out you father. Jamie says.

No. This is a Box Of Tormentum. It will keep him trapped. Because I'm leaving as well.

What no. You can't leave. Donna says I can't lose you.

You won't lose me. Raven says looking at her. She opens the case with her suit. She takes of the gem and closes the black box and place it in. Raven begans to chant with the Oarb in her hands. Black and Purple smoke appears in ball. She stops the chanting and closes the case with all the things that were hers.

I hate doing this but last month when zatana came. She adopted me. And she said I can come with her and leave with my grandfather. I can be Rachel not Raven. Raven looks at her team. She could see tears in there eyes. And don't make me cry raven voice break a bit. Donna hugs her and Jamie hugs her as well.

I guess two birds are leaving the nest hu Kori. Damain says leaning at the table.

Kori was sniffing a bit. I think I taught you guys to well. They all laugh.

I will be here when you need me. Raven says looking at Donna. She clean Donna tears and looks at damain. When you leaving bird.

Tomorrow ,you Rae. Damain says going to her.

Tomorrow as well all my stuff is packed. Raven says walking towards him.

Will I see you around. Damain says crossing him arms.

Maybe if you keep you brain and eyes opens. You'll find me. Raven tilts her head giving a light smile.

The next day

Raven grabbed her backpack. She looked at her room. She gave a light smile. She walked out.

Damain went to his door frame and looked back at his empty room. He looked at the sword marks. He grins remembering. He walks out. They all are at the front saying good bye again.

Wait Titus Damain says to Raven.

He's your Raven says.

Yeah but he's also yours. Walking towards her

Maybe find me then I can take him. We can share. Smiling a bit

Fine. Damain say shaking his head. The bat mobile appears. With dick coming head out the window.

Wait how are you getting home. Logan says looking at Raven.

You'll see. Raven says smiling a red Ferrari appears everone was shocked when it pulled up next to the bat mobile.

Dick came out the car. Wows who's car is that. Raven rases her hand.

How did you get that car. Jamie said.

From my god father.Raven says grinning

Who's driving the car damain was intruted

Hello Blood boy. Jason says out the car. Raven throws him her back pack and Damian and raven start to walk. They look at each other.

Will I see you. Damian says walking closer. Raven walks closer a bit.

Maybe if you find me. Raven says smiling. She leans in giving him a kiss on the cheek. Bye D.w.

She walked in the passenger seat waving bye to the team and looking at the tower
Damain was shocked. He felt something in his  hand. A note.

My number ,call me - R.Z.C

Damain givins a small smile.He walks to the passenger and looks back at his  team.

Stay scary. Logan said making ever one laugh. He let out a grin.

Damain gets to his room in the manor. He lays on his bed. He grabs his phone and takes out the note. She gave him a kiss. He wanted more. He dials the number and facetimes .

Aww missed me already D.w.  Raven says smiles and lays on her bed.

Why didn't you tell me. Damain says looking at her.

I was scared that you didn't feel the same way. Raven says biting her lip.

I will find you soon. Damain says looking at the girl.

I'm counting on it. Bye Dami.

Bye Rae. Damain turns off his phone