1(one)

Essie

*typing*

Hi..can I talk to you?

I'm sorry Ive been hella distant and umm..that's def my fault.

You prolly wasn't prepared for that..ik its rlly fucked up.

But honestly my lack of trust, social anxiety and overthinking really can make it hard for me to communicate.

And the last time you tried to talk to me I lowkey kinda cussed u out...that's my bad a lot of shits been going on in my life and niggas was bothering me.

And you may be okay and not even need to confront this situation but I want to bc I rlly care about you........and I never would want you to feel sum type of way.

..and I rlly just wanted to say I was really selfish and I've now realized that im trying to better myself and..yea I'm sorry.

Nahhh I can't say this to him..i'll be too vulnerable , he'll take advantage of me

No sap shii

 I didn't give ya'll much for now. But Essie's back and better is This a new man hmmm..

Make sure to read the misinterpretations of she first.

*This story is based largely on my real life situations and relationships* with that being said its absolutely no why for me to know how this other person feels, this is just me looking at our relationship if the roles were reversed or based off what I do know.

But you'll understand more further along in the book.