01 - 'oh, a penny'

The sweltering classroom was hell on earth

The sweltering classroom was hell on earth. Your teacher had refused to even open one of the windows ajar. "No, my papers will blow away." Mr.Zhongli was strict with the classroom. Absurdly strict.

"Stop complaining about the heat y/n your distracting me from the lesson." The ginger glared at you. "Shut up Tarter sauce you don't understand how hot it is. Look Amber is literally dying." You pointed to your friend in the back of the classroom who had simply taken a nap.

"She's just sleeping you idiot."
"Who are you calling an idiot?!"

The yelling back and fourth did not go unnoticed by your teacher. "Ajax, Y/N please stop yelling in my class or I will have to ask you both to leave." He sternly stated. A quick sorry was muttered by your adversary.

"May I get a drink of water?" You asked in your last attempt to cool down. "Granted." He said as he returned to the lesson.

Quickly getting up from your seat you exited the classroom for a drink of water. Passing multiple classrooms to get to the water fountain you bent down to take a sip of water when you found a penny.  "Oh look, a penny how lucky am I!"

Snatching the penny off the ground you flicked it into the air only for it to be momentarily caught by—

"You shouldn't play with money y/n." Blank eyes stares back at you. "Just keep it then Albedo." You returned to taking a drink from the fountain. "I'll just give it to Klee later." He began to walk away presumably towards his next class.

The water was enough to ease away most of the heat. A tap on your shoulder was present as you wiped your mouth from excess water.

A hand was placed on your back, quite roughly. Turning around to see a boy with long grayish hair looking at the lanyard that was in his hand. "I am looking...class.." He seemed to be struggling with his words a bit.

"Here let me see....oh your in my class! C'mon Mr. Zhongli hates late students." You pulled his arm as you both ran to the classroom.

"Hey, you new or somethin'?" He nodded his head. "Cool I'm y/n and whatever you do don't talk to Ajax when we get there." You said opening the door to the classroom. "Mr. Zhongli I've retrieved a late student where's my Mora?" He chuckled a bit. "Thank you y/n class this is Razor he is a new student." He steered away from the topic. "You promised if we bought in late students we'd get Mora hand it over!"