02 - 'sleepover mayhem'

The school day went by faster than usual

The school day went by faster than usual. Mainly due to the new addition to your friend group. Finally finishing your last class of the day you were able to head home from the prison of school.

Alongside your friends you trudged outside. "Amber why is it cold outside now? It was just hot not even an hour ago!" She gave you a 'how am I supposed to know' look as you continued walking.

"You guys wanna come over to my house and work on the homework?" Amber suggested. "Y'know I was thinking of binge watching Epic Rap Battles of History instead. What about you Razor?" You turned to the odd boy. "I want to binge watch with you. I have never done that!"

"Oh we are so going to have a sleepover and binge watch random videos on YouTube! Amber c'mon we can just speed run the homework during homeroom. It's not that big of a deal."

"Razor agrees." He said indicating that you swayed him with 'binge watching'. "Razor can no stay all night. I have bedtime."

"It's all good. More of a reason to get started early!" You took a hold of their hands, as you took off in a sprint dragging them both behind you. About several minutes of running later and you had finally arrived to your home.

"We have arrived lady and Razor." You declared to them. "Finally I fell unconscious when you started running. Why do you run so fast anyways?" She asked rubbing her eyes. "Shh" Your finger silenced her. "Razor likes your home." "Thanks man." You unlocked the door letting them inside. The three of you walked to your living room. Only to find.

"I don't..I..WHY ARE YOU GUYS IN HERE?" In your living room Kaeya and Childe sat on the floor watching Power Puff girls. "Please don't question it y/n." Albedo walked out of the kitchen with Klee.

"Where is my mother?" You worriedly questioned. "Oh I believe she went to work or something." Kaeya pointed to a note on the countertop. You stood there not knowing what to do. "Are they also here to binge watch y/n?" Razor asked. "Oh of course n-"

"I want to join y/n." Kaeya said pausing the television. "Same!" Childe turned around to face you. "Get out of my house."

"Ah, ah, your mother said we could stay." Kaeya reiterated. Your face grew sour knowing she most likely did allow them to stay. "Whatever let's go guys."

"Wait for me!-" Childe jumped up just to trip and fall right back down. "How sad.." Kaeya shook his head in disappointment.

Quickly running upstairs to ditch the two elders. "Oh-well have fun!" Kaeya's voice rang from the bottom of the stairwell.

"Alright ladies what're we working on first?" You threw your backpack on the floor. "Razor is not lady. Also I thought we speedrun tomorrow?" Razor tilted his head at your actions. "Multitask of course! We'll do our homework, put on a nice face mask, and binge watch Epic Rap Battles of History."

"Oh I love doing skincare I'm down!" Amber voiced her opinion. "Great. You guys aren't allergic to watermelon right?" They responded in head shakes. "Alright woman and Razor let's get the night started!"

"Okay!"

-

"It is exactly 03:14 now my friends." You relayed back to the group of tired classmates. "I think Razor is asleep y/n." Amber pointed to the boy slouched onto the wall. "Oh, oh well then! You hungry Amber? I can go get some snacks from downstairs."

"It's fine I'll go with you." She said tiredly getting up to follow you downstairs. "Great everyone left!" You whisper-yelled to Amber at the sight of an empty living room. "Yeah, do you have any lays or some type of potato chip?"

"Pretty sure I do, check the pantry." You both rummaged through your kitchen looking for late night snacks. "Food always tastes better at odd times of the day." Amber sighed munching on Lays Poppables. You nodded in agreement on the floor where you sat eating [favorite snack].

"We should go to bed though we have school tomorrow." She started putting the snacks away and back into the pantry. "Yeah I guess you're right." You accepted and followed her back upstairs.

Entering you bedroom to see Razor still fast asleep as you remembered. "Wait didn't he say he couldn't stay all night?" You recalled from earlier. "Oh yeah I almost forgot. It'll be alright it's just a sleepover y'know."

"Yeah. Make yourself at home and sleep anywhere I don't care." You told her as you made your way over to Razor's sleeping spot. "I should move him shouldn't I?"

"He seems comfortable over there." She noted. "Yeah I guess. I'll just give him my blanket."

"Okay good night y/n!"

"Night Amber!"

Published : 1/14/23Word count : 816

Published : 1/14/23
Word count : 816