ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴀᴛ?

As soon as Minha accepted the call,she saw the face of the girl she first saw on the rooftop weeks ago.

As beautiful as ever.

Yᴏ ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʟᴜsʜɪɴɢ?

As soon as she heard the question come out of the girls mouth she immediately moved her phones camera to face upwards.

Bʟᴜsʜɪɴɢ?ᴍᴇ?ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ! she said before she could think.

Aʜ,sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғʟᴜsᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ғᴀᴄᴇ?

Iᴛs ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ.

The lee girl blinked.What?

Iᴛs ɢᴏʀɢᴇᴏᴜs she finished off the flirting with a light wink on the direction of the camera that now shows the top half of her face.

Nᴏᴡ ɪᴍ ʙʟᴜsʜɪɴɢ. she heard eunyoo state with a sigh as she sat down on her mattress with her ramen.

As soon as the ito had gotten comfortable,she heard banging that seemed to be coming from the door opposite her own.

The girl whose face was displayed on her phone picked up immediately that something was happening by the way the girl had jumped and twisted her head in the direction opposite her window.

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴀᴛ? The girls had asked at the same time.One having whispered it and the other almost yelled it out of worry for the other.

I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴄʀᴏss ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʟʟ. Minha whispered to the girl who's face twisted into a face of worry.

Dᴏɴᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ!

I ᴡᴏɴᴛ,ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ.

The half japanese girl stood and walked quietly to the screen which showed the scene happening outside her small apartment.

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋ.