The Mystery Book📔

( Information in the book
Present situation )
Sidneet opened the book. A bright light emerged from the book, which caused everyone to cover their eyes. After a few seconds, the light stopped. Now everything written in the book was visible. So let's see what's the important information written in the book.
500 years ago-
There were two kingdoms; Magadha and Mathura. The northern half of Jambudvipa was Magadh and the southern half of Jambudvipa was Mathura.
( A/N- Jambudvipa [Sanskrit: जम्बुद्वीप Jambu-dvīpa, lit. "berry island"] was used in ancient scriptures as a name of India before Bhārata became the official name. The derivative Jambu Dwipa was the historical term for India in many Southeast Asian countries before the introduction of the English word "India".
Thank Google baba for this information 😜 )

Magadha

Mathura

Mathura

They were the most beautiful kingdoms. The beautiful waterfalls, shining rivers, peaceful and still lakes, green trees, beautiful nature, tall mountains, the valleys, the breathtaking views, good people, huge palaces and most importantly the great rulers. Aha! Just perfect.
The kingdoms once used to be the bestest friends but now are the greatest enemies. Well, when the kingdoms were friends the kings and queens used to lived peacefully. After one year of the kings' and queens' marriage, the good news had come. The queens were pregnant. After nine months, the queens gave birth to a boy and a girl exactly at the same time. When, the babies were put in the crib they turned towards each other and kissed each other.
Hearing this the parents started chuckling.
Avi- Why are you all chuckling?
SA- Because this same thing had happened when you and Sid were born.🤭
Sidneet- WTF!
Abhinavi- Give your reactions later. For now read the book.
Sidneet- Ok.
When the royal priest got to know about this, he declared them to be soulmates. Years passed, now the prince and princess were five. They had grown to become the bestest friends. Everything was well. But that inauspicious day came when the kingdoms aparted due to a misunderstanding created by some evil, but the kings were unknown of the fact and thought that they had been betrayed. But still the people of the kingdoms believed that the kings hadn't betrayed each other. The people still kept contact. The prince and princess were very sad as they had lost their best friend. Years passed, the enemity continued. Now the prince and princess were 21. They had grown up to be the most gorgeous and handsome in the whole world. They were kind, loving and caring. They had everything except their best friend, they missed each other alot but alas, they couldn't do anything. Even they believed that no one had betrayed their fathers and were always in search of some clues or proof.
After that nothing was written in the book. Everyone was shocked and tensed.
Jai- Yaar aage to kuch bhi nahi hai.
Reemi- Ab yeh kaise pata chalega ki unki dushmani khatam hui ya nahi aur yeh bhi ki wo prince aur princess ka kya hua.😔🤔
Sid- Reemi, seriously?
Avi- Yahan par aur bhi badi problem hai.
Sidneet- Aage ka kahan hai?
As soon as they said this another page appeared, it looked like it was some introduction.

That's it for now. This is your author "Shivi", signing off.

Updated- 21/03/2021
Love You All💜