six

March 2015

"I think Namjoon hyung's the coolest." Jungkook muttered, looking shy.

"Nah, it's Suga Hyung. No competition." Taehyung replied, cleaning the dishes. The other two, Jungkook and Jimin sat on the kitchen bar.

"Nope. Its Hobi hyung!" Jimin said, earning a shower of water by Taehyung.

"Are you done?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who was almost finished with his chores. "Yeah, " he replied.

"Okay, lets go shopping for the gift." Jimin said, smiling so big that his eyes disappeared.

"You guys go ahead. I've something else to do." Taehyung tried to bail himself out. However, the other two skeptically looked at him.

"Why? What are you doing?" Jungkook asked.

"Uh nothing. I just have to bake a cake for the birthday." He replied, hoping he didn't sound too nervous when in reality he was.

"Oh I guess we can make it later together." Jimin replied.

"No, you both don't know how to bake a cake. You'll ruin it." Both of them laughed at Taehyung's reply.

"Like you do? Have you ever baked a cake before?"

"Yes." Taehyung replied proudly. "I've been training for this."

Oh my God, did I just say that I've been practising how to bake a cake for Yoongi Hyung? They didn't catch up right?

"You've been training to make a cake for Yoongi Hyung?" Jimin smirked at a flustered Taehyung whose face was red from embarrassment.

"No...I-"

"Come on Jimin, lets leave the lover boy alone."

Taehyung's face went redder at the choice of words.