Promises

When he fell to his knees before her, she knew that he would make a suitable king.

He was willing to bow before her, and only her. It felt good. Really good. It almost felt as good as his hot breath as it fanned against her legs.

'Yes,' Sabrina thought, 'I could get used to this.'

His breath was hot against her skin. He was infernal, after all, she shouldn't have expected anything less.

"I worship you," Caliban murmured.

The way he spoke sounded like he was in a trance. He was solely focused on her. Focused on the skin of her thighs and how she pressed them together.

She wanted him. That much was obvious. Would she let him have her? That was another matter.

She should have felt vulnerable, standing there in just the white sleeping clothes the Weird Sisters had given her, but she didn't. She felt powerful.

"I will worship you on the throne of Hell if you so wish, in front of all the damned to show them I am yours and you are mine."

'Mine,' Sabrina mused, 'You're already mine.'

The thought was invigorating. The power she held over him was incredible, but the thought of him taking her apart with his mouth was even more so. It sent a rush of lust through her.

Him doing so in front of the Plague Kings, now, there was a thought. It was perfect. They would see that their little pet prince was hers.

Her king.

She'd take him up on his offer. It was much too good to pass up.

"Oh Caliban," she purred, slipping a finger under his chin, lifting him to his feet, "Promises, promises."

He wrapped his arm around her waist, sharply pulling her to him. Her hand went to his chest.

His shirts never were closed. She wouldn't complain. She liked the view.

She liked how he was rough with her, even though she was in charge. She was a Morningstar in her bones, so it was only natural that she liked some pain mixed in with her pleasure, and he could give her that.

'Satan below, he could give me that'

"I'll make good on that promise, Morningstar," he told her tilting his face up to meet his, "Just you try and stop me."

With that, he kissed her. This kiss was searing. He put everything he had into that it, and so did she. She could, absolutely, live with this.

With a wave of his free hand, they were transported to Pandemonium in a ring of fire.

"What is the meaning of this?"

Beelzebub. She was really looking forward to shutting him up. She brought her hand up from his chest to his face deepening the kiss, before pulling back.

He reached down to tuck her hair behind her ear, before speaking.

The gesture was soft and sweet, and she snuggled herself into his embrace.

Perhaps she could grow to love him.

"The Morningstar and I have decided to form an alliance."

The Plague Kings looked appalled for a few moments before loudly voicing their displeasure.

"How dare you betray us?!

"She is a child, NOT a queen!"

"We made you!"

"Maybe," Sabrina replied smirking, eyes flashing white, "but I made him King."

"And for that I am grateful," Caliban told them, "Perhaps I should show them, my queen, just how grateful I am to you."

"Perhaps you should."

It was little more than a whisper, her voice clouded by lust.

She slipped out of his grasp, only holding onto his hand as she led him to the throne.

A part of her wondered what the heaven she was doing, but that part of her was quickly silenced when he leaned forward and placed his lips on her neck. This was seduction at its finest, but she wanted more.

Sabrina quickly grabbed Calibans' shoulders and forced him to his knees.

She'd had enough foreplay.

She was hungry for pleasure, now. She was hungry for the pleasure that was promised to her when she signed away her soul.

And the groan Caliban let out as he ran his hands up her thighs promised her she would have it.