An Old Friend

Violet's P.O.V

"I'm off to school" I said, closing the door behind me as left the house.

I smiled as I was walking to school, it was a boring walk not having Aaron to talk to but it could be worse.

(Time skip)

"Hey Violet" I heard, looking up from my phone to see Aphmau coming over to me.

"Hey Aph" I greeted the short girl, well putting my phone away "What's up"

"Not much" She replied, sitting next to me "I did get a text from Kai just now before coming to class but that's about it. He seems pretty cool"

"That's nice" I said, laughing slightly.

"So how have you been" She asked, looking at me.

"I've been alright" I told her chuckling "It's a bit strange walking to school alone instead of with Aaron but it's fine"

"Maybe you could walk to school with me Katelyn and Kacey" Aphmau said, smiling.

"What do you mean" I asked my short friend.

"Oh yeah" She said, shaking her head "My mom decided that to try to keep me away from boys this year she's going to have me walk to school with them"

"And she doesn't freak out about you being around Kacey" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Actually no" Aphmau said, laughing slightly "I think it's because she's friends with his Dad"

"Makes since" I said, shrugging "Alright I'll stop by your house tomorrow on the way to school"

"Hehe, yay" Aphmau exclaimed, smiling and hugging me.

It wasn't long until Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan came into class.

"So have you guys ever thought about trying out for volleyball" Katelyn asked, looking at the three of us.

"Not really, no" Kawaii~Chan said, shaking her head.

"Well that figures" Katelyn said, sighing "What about you guys" She look towards me and Aphmau.

"Even if I wanted to Katelyn" Aphmau said, giggling slightly "I'm in the mentor program, my free time is already taken up"

"Taken up by what" Katelyn asked "Mentoring during school, vollyball would be after school"

Aphmau let out a nervous laugh, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Wait are you thinking about joining another club after school" Katelyn asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Katelyn remember she's the alpha female of the werewolves" I told her "She isn't joining werewolf classes again so she's gonna be joining The Werewolf Club"

"I thought that would just a one year thing" Katelyn said, raising an eyebrow.

"That isn't how it works" Aphmau sighed "Once Aaron chose to make me the alpha female, I pretty much became the alpha female, until I either graduate or someone dethrones me as alpha, which ever comes first"

"Hey you actually paid attention" I said, laughing slightly "But seriously, it would be much better if you stay as alpha until you graduate, other wise you'll become the omega"

"What does that mean" Kawaii~Chan asked, flicking her ear slightly.

"It basically means she'd be considered the bottom of the pack" I explained "The omega is the lowest ranking werewolf, and is usually the one to take the beating if another werewolf feels like it"