Flashback Roses

FLASHBACK

*She's the only people in the crime scene when Miss Tiffany Hwang found dead so who do you think will be the prime suspect, Officer Jung?* One of the investigator said infront of Sooyeon's face when she try to defend her girlfriend. Everybody knows TaeYeon suffered from mental illness after the latter found out that Tiffany was going to get married on her fiancee.

"You are right but we aren't sure about it? Did you fully investigate the crime scene?" The investigator deeply sighed because he want to close the case as fast as he could but Sooyeon being stubborn police wanted to dig in more and played the role a hero when she caught a big fish way back before that she became known in the district.

*Then you investigate and hold the liability of these case, Officer Jung!!* Her colleague said before the timid guy walked out from the investigation office slamming the door behind.

"I smell something wrong about it." Sooyeon stood up and pick up the confidential folder on her hand before she went to the interrogation room with TaeYeon being held inside.

---------------------------

*Answer me! Did you kill her??* The interrogation officer slammed her fist as she spoke with TaeYeon who stayed silence after she got caught by the police alone inside the crime scene.

*If you won't talk it means you killed her, Miss Kim TaeYeon!!!!* The officer continued but the latter was still blank and lost in her own world after what happened in Tiffany's apartment.

*You killed me TaeYeon!!!!* She could hear Tiffany screaming in her ears when she got nothing to do but stayed in the corner holding a knife.

*What happen to you? Did you feel guilty now??* The officer noticed the behavior and screams right infront of the poor latter torturing herself.

*You are definitely a monster!!!* The officer continue screaming holding TaeYeon's shirt collar when the latter began to cry hard while pushing the officer away from her.

*SLAM* Until, Sooyeon appears and slammed the door open and pulled the officer away from her girlfriend.

"You're torturing her and it's against the rules of human rights!!!!" Sooyeon succumbed the poor latter in her embrace while glaring at the aggressive officer who felt embarrassed with herself.

"I'm expecting you will cooperate with us and Officer Jung, I think you should behave according to your position or you'll lost your fucking job!!!!!" The officer angrily nagged before she went outside for awhile leaving the weird couple inside.

*Sooyeon, they will take me away!!* TaeYeon cried and seeking for her girlfriend's help while Sooyeon couldn't help but taking care of her after she got diagnosed with her unusual mental illness.

"I will not let it happen, Tae." Sooyeon places her kiss on her girlfriend's lips before they started making out without anyone watching them.

"You want to do it?" Sooyeon asked when she held TaeYeon's waist and lean closer to her in the wall.

*Let's be quick.* TaeYeon shyly said while covering her face before Sooyeon swiftly take advantage on her leaning her behind the wall before lifting her skirt making quick access on her underwear.

"You're so wet right now." The officer felt her finger getting soaked by TaeYeon's love juices when they started at the heat of the moment before Sooyeon attack her prey's neck while adding another fingers inside the latter's soaking wet pussy.

*Ahhhhh, Sooyeon please!!* TaeYeon felt her heart racing when she felt the officer's hand deep inside her cavern.

*Harder and deeper please!!!* TaeYeon moans in pleasure when her shirt being taken off by Sooyeon and her nipples got suck by the officer.

"I don't think I can hear you now?!" Sooyeon teases when she heard TaeYeon's soft whimpers and moans on her shoulder before she got a bite because of too much pleasure of her hands inside the latter's underwear.

*Please baby I want to cum now!!!* The victim screams in pleasure when Sooyeon started to fasten her pace and rocking TaeYeon's world.

"I hope you still last long but it seems like you will cum any minute now." The naughty officer whispered on TaeYeon's ear while she's squirming in painful pleasure and got attack again on her neck.

*Don't leave hickeys baby.* Sooyeon whispered when TaeYeon giving her love bites on her neck when the latter began to convulsed because of her cumming.

*Don't hold your moan, babe.* Sooyeon smile in between her soft kisses on her prey's neck while her hands do it's magic on TaeYeon.

*Fuck! I'm cumming baby!* TaeYeon scream painfully as her knees getting weak but thankfully Sooyeon was securely holding her by the waist.

*Yes, come for me baby.* Sooyeon gave her prey more hickeys before she felt TaeYeon's cum in her hands and she made her wet her underwear giving a naughty look.

*Thank you Sooyeon, I need it.* TaeYeon was grateful towards her girlfriend when Sooyeon gladly took responsibility on her when she got devasted because of Tiffany getting married with a guy named Nichkhun and right now she's been hardly accused of killing Tiffany.

"I will bring you somewhere when I got you out of here later." Since there's still no solid evidence and proof against TaeYeon, she will help her to be release and take her in the psychiatrists who learned hypnosis so she will know what's inside TaeYeon's memories and mind whom she decided to hide from everyone due to her unusual mental illness.

*Where? I don't want to go somewhere.* TaeYeon sound scared when she heard Sooyeon will take her somewhere because of the Tiffany's death case she's been hearing voices inside her mind and it's getting worst in every single day.

*It's Tiffany's fault.* She gritted her teeth while clenching her hands getting mad over her former bestfriend's death when she got nothing to do with it.

"So, you have to trust me and we will prove your innocence from her death." Sooyeon assures the indecisive latter who acts more like a real psychopath person who discharge from the mental hospital but it's a fact that TaeYeon stays at the rehabilitation for a little while now.

*I will trust you, Sooyeon.*

FLASHBACK END

----------------------------

To be continued.

A/N: Sorry for the update delay.