Intro pt.2: Into the world of Pokemon

The next time y/n opened her eyes, she found herself in a completely unknown place that looks like a bedroom.

"Welcome to Hoenn, generating data..." said the same monotoned voice.

"Name: Y/n,
Age: 17
Intelligence: 50/100
Beauty: 55/100
Charm: 60/100
Battle Skill: 1/5."

"What on earth is this? Strange. I'm pretty sure I'm not playing VR...Ouch!" Y/n pinched herself, just to realize she was not dreaming.

"What are you doing, stupid human!" The voice spoke again.

"Where am I? Who the hell are you, why can't I even see you?" Y/n asked, frustrated.

"I am your computer, and my name is X. Please be polite."

"I didn't even name you. Is it true I'm in Hoenn now? Can you explain this right now?" She asked.

"Well, technically you downloaded some dangerous illegal file that time traveled from the year 2221. The file is suppose to be a fan made pokemon game about dating pokemon characters, but since I, can not compute this file, it actually teleported you into the file. Yes...so technically you are in me at this moment." The voice explained.

"Wait what...ew- wait actually did you say dating pokemon characters, and you mean, characters?"

"Well, the only way to get you back to reality is to beat the game. And in order to beat the game, you need to make all the characters that are available to date in this game, has max love level of 100%."

"Well, how many characters may I ask?" Y/n raised her eyebrow.

"Ha...I actually don't know, there are too many!"

"Are you joking me? Get me back to earth right now!" She angrily threw a pillow onto the floor.

"Shut up, this is your fault for downloading illegal files, now you must beat this game." The voice spoke monotoned.

"Okay fine, so where do I start?"

"When a character that is available to date appears, you will be reminded. The goal is to reach 100% of love level, which makes the character fall in love with you."

"Whew, how am I suppose to know if I have met everyone..."

As she finished her sentence, her phone, that sat right beside her bed, received a message, and it was from Steven.