Chp 1 pt 1: Steven takes your virginity!

Steven: Are you coming today?

"What on earth...how do I reply?" Y/n started panicking.

"Good luck, you need to work it out yourself." Same the monotoned voice.

"Hey! Don't leave this to me!"

But, the voice was never heard again.

Y/n started to sweat a little, "this is not going to end well..."

She checked her phone thoroughly, every single detail. However, she still did not find what Steven was talking about?

"Am I suppose to be on a date with him?" She thought to herself.

As time passed, she still hadn't replied, fearing that she would make the situation worst. She must return to earth, and the only way is to beat the game. Every decision needs to be perfect.

"Ding-Dong." The door bell rang.

Y/n went downstairs to get the door. Surprisingly, no one else was home. She automatically assumed she lives with herself in this dimension.

As she opened the door, she saw a tall, slim light blue haired man, in a suit with a red tie. He was standing by the doorway, with his beautiful orbs that matched his hair color gazing at her.

Y/n recognized him right away, that's Steven Stone - looked exactly like the anime.

Suddenly, the monotoned voice appeared, "This character is available to date, current love level is 0%."

"Y/n I thought you're coming today?" He said softly. However, his slightly frowned brows hinted at her that he was unhappy.

"Coming...to where?" She murmured quietly.

"Didn't we spoke about this! We are getting your very own pokemon!"

"Right! I'm sorry, I, I... I was thinking of the wrong date."

"Thats why I'm here. Sorry, I was a little frustrated. You know, you're my first student, I don't want to mess this up. Sorry." He apologized.

"Oh yeah, I should be the one to apologize, please forgive me, let's go now!"

"Wait! You are...wearing this?" He blushed.

Y/n looked at her own clothing. For arceus sake she's in her pikachu pajamas.

"Maybe, you should get changed before going anywhere," he looked away, flustered.

"Yes, I suppose. Please excuse me for a moment." Y/n ran upstairs and closed the bedroom door.

Well, that was embarrassing...

"Congrats! Love level of [Steven] is 5%."

Oh, Steven!