chapter 7

Tamia POV

When I woke up I heard laughing downstairs. When I went down there it was KJ and jahir .jahir looked at me I ran back upstairs"Tamia wait!" He tryed to chase after me but I locked the door "you are so stupid if you think I'm gonna that beat me you fucking dick head"

"Look Mia I'm sorry I was drunck and jealous when I saw you grinding on that boy"

"I would have never been doing it if you wasn't fucking that ratchet ass hoe lakianna"

"I'm not fucking her she just afford a lap dance I was Bord so I let her I know she's a who"

"And you always jumping to conclusions why would I fuck your bestfriend in your own house that's fucking stupid"

"I know I know I'm sorry can I make it up to you I'm not leaving till you say yes"

"Then yes now leave"

"OK how about tommorow at 7"

"Ok can you leave so I can go down stairs" then I heard the door close so I went down stairs and made me and KJ breakfast "what you making" KJ scared the hell out of me.

"Canadian bacon , cinnamon waffles, cheese eggs, and some grits"

"Damn you going all out" I just giggled

"Well thank you for standing up for me and beating you 'bestfriends' (I emphasized) ass so thank you"

"Well your welcome it was worth it"

I just started laughing.

"Yea but do you think I should go with him tommorow he asked me to go out with him so he could make it up to me or some shit like that"

"I mean if you want to, just make shore he don't out his hands on you again or you'll loose me to cuz I'm killing his ass if he do"

I walked over to him and hugged his waist since he's taller than me "i love you" I said

"I love you too" after we ate I ran upstairs and got ready for my brothers funeral (pic at the top) I covered the scars with some makeup. when I walked out the room and KJ was ready "you look nice"he said when he saw me "I can't look a hot mess at my brothers funeral"

"Tru lets go" when we got there I seen all my family and friends except my mom going threw the ceremony they asked me to give speech I was crying through the whole thing then my mom bust in "THAT BITCH YOU FUCKING GIVING A WHOLE SPEECH YOU THE FUCKING REASON MY BABY IS DEAD FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING THOTIE ASS BITCH I HATE YOU" even though it wasn't my fault I couldn't sit through the rest of the ceremony I ran threw the back door crying my eyes out KJ, camya and keys followed, KJ came up behind me and was holding me as we slid down to the ground "shhhh shhh its going to be ok we no it's not your fault " them keys and camya came over and hugged then the twins and lele came out "why*sniff*is*sniff*that bitch here" I said looking at lele fat ass.

"Look tamia I'm sorry he told me not to tell you I miss my bestfriends I know I was wrong but can you forgive me I loved him but I love my best friends more"

"I'll have to think about it" then people started shooting at us but luckily no one got shot.

We all hurried and left. tonight I slept in the room next to the basement and fell asleep I didn't feel like doing anything.

Unknown POV
"Damn you fucking missed her how the fuck you do that" I slapped one of my workers"man she was sitting on the ground" I got a brilliant idea "send in the diskize " if shes going to go down imma need to know every thing so I'm sending in my best worker.