chapter 10

5 months

Tamia POV

I am now 6 months pregnant . camya and laquan have been dating since he help her unpack. KJ is on a break from the game to make shore nothing happens to me. lele can have her baby any moment.keys started talking to lameen. Jahir has been acting funny leaving early coming home late he doesn't be at the trap cuz I go there and KP (trap quard) say he never be there I know he telling the truth cuz he like me.

Today I have a doctors appointment but since jahir is so called busy KJ going with me to find out the sex of my baby. I signed in then the doctor called my name "ms.petty" I got up and followed the doctor to the room they put that ugly ass paper dress on me "OK ms.petty this might be a little cold" the doctor put the gel on my stomach she talking bout a little bit cold that shit was freezing "OK miss today were gonna find out something that you've never known or do you wanna keep it a secret"

I looked at KJ the he said"we would like to know"even though he wasn't the father he shore did act like it I'm gonna find out what's wrong with jahir "well ms.petty you are having a twin boy and girl" I was happy to hear I wonder what jahir finna ask.

When we got home me and KJ sat on the couch and ate some pizza watching reruns of wild'n out then the door bell rang. I looked through the peep whole it was ugly ass lakianna."what the hell do you want"

"Tell jahir to come to my house cuz my baby is delivered tommorow"

"What the hell he gotta do with your child"

"He the father hoe" I swung but KJ grabbed my arm "she's not worth it" I slammed the door in her face sat back down grabbed my phone and called jahir.

Hoelovingbitch- hey bae
Me- don't fucking call me bae  you've missed 6 months of me being pregnant to take care of some hoe fuck you and your life don't call me delete my number and don't ever ask about my kids.

I hung up the phone called for KJ cuz he was down stairs smoking he ran upstairs with the gun in his hand."what's wrong ma"

"Can you help me pack so I can move back in with you"

"Yea" he picked me up took me upstairs we started packing my stuff we got done in like a hour then I heard the door open "TAMIAAAAAA" jahir ran upstairs "leave me the fucks alone this was your last chance and you got me in here with your best friend taking care of me while you taking care of another bitch I bet you still is fucking her move the fuck out my way and that hoe you fucking said she is being delivered tommorow so go over her house cuz I'm done with all you bull shit" with that we got in KJ Bugatti and body like a Benz by jeremih came on KJ was singing his heart out I was just laughing then I felt the babys kicked I guess they like the way he sing. When we got to the house we sat on the couch I grabbed his hands and put them on my stomach and kissed it then some girl looked about 16,17 popped up outta no were and took a picture "relationship goals "I just started laughing "man how the fuck you get in my house"

"Your not that good at hiding stuff i found your extra key"

"Man how you get here"

"Don't wurry bout that ,who is this pretty lady"

"Tamia this is candy my lesbian Lil sister, candy this my baby momma tamia" I really didn't care cuz he the one who goes with me to every appointment and been there for me this whole time."hey well I'm staying with y'all for now on mom new boyfriend keep trying to touch me I be like nooooo nigga I'm stricley pusseeeeeyyyyy" she was a funny Lil girl. KJ fist started balling up his ears were turning red. I whispered "calm down its not good for the babys "he just started smiling.

Camya POV

Today is me and laqaun 5 month aniversury so we going to go see the hot tub time machine 2. When we got our ticket some boy smacked my butt laqaun fucked him up and pulled the gun out on him. Then the popo came "all damn" i thought. they came in and put him in hand cuffs "call jahir" he yelled then I threw up I get sick when I get scared.

Is camya sick or pregnant

KJ and tamia

Candy??

Comment
Vote
Follow