Episode 1

Nella : before we start the episode. There will be a grammar mistake and missing words. My English skill are not that good. So please forgive me, and please enjoy this story. And the picture in this chapter are not me there are belongs to the rightful owner!

---------------------------------------------------------

No one is POV :

* In Karasuno highschool *

Hear the sounds of the ball spikes, defense and the sound of the shoes. They are the Karasuno volleyball team. They been practicing a lot for up coming match and the tournament.

Their coach, and their teacher. Coach Ukai and Sensei Takeda. The coach blow the wisely give the team attention. All the team gather around and the coach started to speak.

C.Ukai : alright team well done!

The team : thank you sir!

S.Takeda : since you guys did a great job. You all deserve to a break rest of the weekend.

The Karasuno team cheering happy. They finally got they day off for the rest of the weekends.

Tanaka : yes! I can finally sleep in peace fully.

Nishinoya : me too!

Tsukishima : better not something stupid. * laugh *

Yamaguchi : Tsuki that mean.

Tsukishima : shut up Yamaguchi.

Yamaguchi : sorry Tsuki!

Daichi clap his hands and everyone look at their captain.

Daichi : alright everyone since tomorrow is weekends. So we all can spend ourself and some of you guys want to spending time your family. And some of you want things your own. Like keep trainnig for the match and tournament and etc. But i want to rest you guys rest for while okay.

All-Daichi : okay!

Daichi : alright everyone! Let's clean up!

All-Daichi : yes captian!

So all the Karasuno team cleaning up the gym. After 30 minutes the team changing their gym outfit to regular outfit.

Hinata is POV :

* in the girls changing room *

Me and the girls are change our outfit to regular outfit. The girls and I have have a small talk.

Suga : so girls. What you girls want to do this weekend?

Yamaguchi : well... I would spending time with my family.

Nishinoya : same here. And I want play some game or invite Asahi.

Suga : for me I want to spending with Daichi and the rest of the 3rd years.

Nishinoya : what about you Shoyo. What you gonna do this weekend?

I start to thinking what I'm gonna this weekend. Before I could speak I felt something on my hand and saw my neckcles.