Chapter 19: Breaking Him.

As Boomer and Zero watched from afar, Percy, James, Emily, Gordon, Edward, James, Mavis, Toby, Merlin, Henry, Duck, and Burnett were all busy fighting, with assistance from Cranky and his giants as well as from the dwarven lords, Skarloey and Rheneas.

The fight wasn't very easy, as the whole group found out.

"Argh! They just keep on coming!" Growled Gordon.

"I know!" Percy said in response. "Where's Thomas when you need him?!"

And then bang on cue, Thomas charged out of the gateway and swiftly slashed a whole grouping of enemies as Lady pierce some before her.

"About time you came!" James called out. "Where have you been lazy bum!"

"Helping Lady get her to her palace and to her gear!" Thomas grunted in reply. "I ended up having to face some guys who managed to get on the inside, as well as destroy their ladders."

"Well, at least you're here now." Skarloey sighed in relief. "Even so, these fiends won't easily let up."

"Not while I'm being nice." Thomas remarked darkly as he then positioned Excalibur and Caliburn towards the sky. "Emily, Mavis, create a protective shield around everyone else and Sodor. For what I'm going to do next, I'm not taking any chances."

The ladies in waiting nodded as then with some help from Merlin, they created a magic shield protecting them and the entire kingdom.

Thomas gripped on the handles of his swords as their blades began to glow. His teeth gritted against each other as he glared at the whole hoard of Boomer's soldiers before him. Exhaling the swordsman prepared to say the very command that will end the fight.

"Elemental release!"

Golden bolts of lightning shot from the two swords, striking every one of the enemy soldiers attempting to attack Sodor. As Boomer watched, he glanced at Zero and nodded to let him know that the time to follow him was now.

As then the lightning stopped, along with the hordes of attacking soldiers who were now all dead, Thomas fell to his knees in exhaustion as Lady dashed over to his aide.

"Thomas!" She cried. "Are you.."

"I'm okay." Thomas replied as he soothed his lover. "I just can't do that TOO often."

Lady nodded as she then nuzzled him. However before she could peck him on the cheek, an evil masculine cackle was heard from nearby. Looking over, she and everyone else spotted a certain horrid man.

"Boomer!" She cried out.

"Why hello again, princess Stone." Boomer replied with an evil smirk. "Though I love to be your opponent, I'm afraid someone else is to be in that role today."

"Who?!" Thomas asked in a demanding tone, but to only be replied with the sounds of footsteps from behind.

He turned round, and his eyes widened as his body began to tremble.

"No... no.... how... I-it can't...." Thomas stammered hysterically. "He can't...."

"But I have!" Zero replied with a devilish grin.

The demon within Ragnarok had seen all of Timothy's memories as he possessed him. And boy did he enjoy messing with Thomas more as the swordsman seemed to really meantally snap.

"NO!!!!"

"Heh! Can't handle this little brother?" Asked Zero as he raised his sword over Thomas. "I guess this means I better kill you!"

"CLANG!!!"

"Over my dead body." Lady stated darkly as she held Illumious in a fighting position. "No-one is going to take my fiancé's life."