Chapter 8

Fuck the shit out of you? Surely your facial had given away the fact that you were beyond the words 'confused' or 'mr. Im tough because I'm a demon and will tear your head off with one bite' could just read minds... Wait! Could he read your mind-

"Indeed I can love... Now do you mind telling me where your attitude came from? Hm?" With each word his eyes seemed to be boring holes into your body. Really really intense holes. "I-I I don't know..." in all honesty you didn't know! It just came out.

His footsteps could be heard as he was indeed getting closer to your body. "I think you need to be punished." Without a moments hesitation Muzan was behind you roughly pulling your pants off.  "B-but I was jus-" bringing his left hand up he quickly let it fall back down colliding with your ass

"Now love... each question I ask you... You will answer them" tears formed in your eyes while you nodded your head in a desperate manner. Because you were desperate! Desperate to get this punishment over with. His smacks really do hurt...

"Now now... Who do you belong to?" smack "y-you" your voice came out as a whisper. "Who did you give attitude to?" Another smack "Y-you" this time your voice was a bit higher than last time. "Will you ever disrespect me again love?" Another burning smack landed on your ass "N-no I won't" satisfied Muzan massaged your ass as an attempt to say 'Sorry for that Love'

At least he's giving after care. You'd be lying if you said this ass massage was not feeling good. Especially after getting your 'butt' smacked red. "Today love, we'll be going to meet the 'upper moons" the word 'Upper moons' spark a light. He's use that word one to many times and you dismissed it thinking nothing of it.

However now thinking back he did say he was going to get one of these people to watch you. Which you are still fairly pissed about! You just can't show it or your bum will be black and blue... seriously. Should you ask him about it or keep quiet? "Muzan-San... what are the upper moons?"

"You shall know once you see them. They will be watching you while I'm out. Any arguments?" You didn't answer but instead shook your head no. "Great because we will be leaving as soon as the pesky sun sets." Taking you by your wrist Muzan had pulled you to his lap.

"Stay here with me for a little" his voice was soft and caring... usually he was a tease. It shocked you. Yet that familiar but unfamiliar fuzzy warm feeling erupted. It was quite comforting "yes Muzan-San"
~~~
The sky was no longer blue but black. Black with endless amounts of stars. They shined oh so brightly. It was quite a sight to be seen... however the night could not really compare to the day. It was bright and warm. Definitely something you enjoyed

"Love... Get on my back we are leave now" voice rushed he picked you up and moved you onto his back. What's happening? Why is he so rushed? Could something unexpected be happening right now? "M-Muzan-San what's happening? Are we okay? Could something wrong be happening right now?"

So many questions in need of being answered. Unlike last time you will speak up about them! You deserve to know what's happening! "Not right now Y/n just stay quiet until we get to our destination" Y/n? Why would he use your name? Usually it's 'Love' "Muz-"

"JUST STAY QUIET YOU FUCKING PEST!" His tone made you flinch and for sure he felt it. He yelled at you... You didn't question any further scared of the outcome that may come of it. It was silent out. The only sound to be heard was the sound of muzans feet roughly hitting the floor as he was running.

"Kibutsuji Muzan!" Hm? Who's that blue haired man?
~~~
Dayummm there's been hella action recently. Anyways this chapter is short as it was rushed! I didn't want to keep you guys waiting for a while. Thanks for all your support! I read all of your guys comments! So all the love you have for the story does not go unnoticed by me! Thank you