ep.3 I've to leave .

Y/N POV:
Ahh I got rid of him !! When I saw his car I got to it was jeon Jungkook .... CEO of bighit entertainment 😬 and I was so shocked like I literally had sex with that person !! Being rich is ok ... But I didn't wanted this scenario 🥵
Ok leave .. although he won't be able to find me !!

Y/N undress herself and lays on her bed with her bra and panties on !!

THE NEXT DAY , WITH A BRIGHT AND SHINING MORNING 🌞

Jungkook's POV:
"So her name is kim Y/N huh ??" He asked his PA ! His assistant replies - "yes boss !! She is the same age as yours ..23 ... She has no one on her back .. her parents died in a car accident when she was 16 after that she has been living on her own in her parents property !! She is graduated only ! And also she is the owner of the bar you went yesterday "
Jungkook replies- "interesting"

Back to the story:
KIM Y/N as usual wakes up in the morning and does her routine !! And dresses herself as a sexy bar Owner ! (As she is ! 🙂) She picks up her car keys and searches for her Wallet but didn't find it ... She mummers to herself "where did I kept it ..... Ohh ... Maybe in the cupboard ... No it's not there ... Or maybe in left it in the bar last night " she gets in the car and heads to the bar !!
When she reaches there ! She saw 4 men in black !! Asking for her to the other bartenders !! " Where is miss Y/N .. call her out we have something to tell her"
You the SUDDENLY steps in and confess "yes I'm y/n what happened ?" And then one of them grabs your hand and asks you to get in their car ... But you refuse then the other man picks you up on the shoulder and locks you in the back seat of the car ...you kept Shouting .... But no one helps ...
They head to a dark building .... Cause you were blind folded .. so you couldn't see through !! They took you to a room and a man says "boss here she is" and you hears a familiar voice "leave her to me and you guys go and do your work" they all left and a man opens your blind fold .... But touching you body in a different way .... You can feel the touch it's familiar !! And when you open your eyes there is Jungkook standing by your side and asks you "hey babe !! Didn't you missed daddy " your face was like "😳" omg what just happened ... Why are you here ... Why he asked you here ... So many questions were running in your mind

Then suddenly a calming pat came accross your head by Jungkook and he asks "kim y/n why'd you left last night ?? Huh?? Was I that bad " and he handed you your wallet !!
Then you replied (in a rude way) - "hey !! Forgot everything what happened that night .... I'm just a simple girl you ... I mean Mr. Jeon "
Jungkook says : "ahh so you know me !! & Maybe That's why you left !! Aha? "

Then Jungkook hands a big pack to y/n
She asked "what's that" he said: your pay !!
She started blushing in embarrassment and said "did you just handed me money because we fucked ??? Do you think am a pay and fuck kind of slut ?? It was a coincidence that I found you hot !! It wasn't anything for money and all"
Then Jungkook says: "then be my mistress !!" (In a confident way)
You said: "hey!! what are you talking about .. we barely know each other and you just - "
Jungkook says : "I know you - your parents died few years back , you earn for living ... Graduated .... And also you never had a boyfriend 🙂 and you lost your virginity last night with me"
Y/n says : "bye~" and starts leaving the room
But Jungkook grabs her hand and says ....
"I can help you with whatever you want , be my mistress and you'll be the queen of the World"

Y/n stays quiet ....
Again Jungkook says : you can take a whole week to think about it ! And if you don't reply I'll send some of my guys to kidnap you exactly after a while week and you'll have to be my mistress !

Y/n groans and left the room !! She went to the bar and sits in front of the Counter!! Thinking about what she should do !! She thought if she says no ... He'll take actions and if you say yes ..... He'll take actions !! What should you say !!

Time skips ~

now y/n is left with only 1 day in her hand to reply to Jeon Jungkook the so called Introvert CEO of the company Big hit entertainment

She thinks a lot and then approaches to Jungkook at night in his office !

Author: what is that huh 😏 why did she get there ?? 😏 Wanna know what will happen next ???

And vote and comment your views 🥺🖐️
.
Scroll/swipe for the next episode 😂