Chapter 67: Safe Haven

(Quick A/N: After this chapter, please don't hunt me down and kill me. ( / . \ ) Enjoy this last Chapter and the the Epilogue next. See ya later)

--- ---

Astrid

*** 8 month passes by***

It's been 8 months. 8 months since we all graduated. Man, it's a little hard but, it's fun. Me and Hayden had fun times, we visited every some of our friends and some of them came and visited us.

Toby came by a few times here and there. But a few times a month I visit his garage. It's really fun to be around his garage. Especially around his friends. I made a few new friends there.

The restaurant I work at is the best job I ever had! It's really fancy and my co-workers and manager are a pain yet I love them. They are all my friends since 2 months ago finally.

I'm slowly getting use to the big city. I mean, I never, ever been to the big city until now. Its, okay. But the life style here is fancy and kind of style.

Me and Hayden live in a story apartment building. We live in one out of the 20 best rooms here. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a nice living room, a big kitchen along with a diner with a chandelier. And also a little hang out room. It's really nice here. I got use to it here after the first week. Hayden was used to it on day 1.

Silly him. But I gotta love the bad boy.

He had a differnet job on working on sport cars and motorcycles. The fix them up and redesign them. He sells a few here and there. And he gets paid alot for this job. Wow. We are a rich couple.

I kinda yet kinda don't like it. I feel like it's way tooo much. But my mother would probably say something like To much is never enough or Get use to the rich life. Enjoy the little things. She's right. We are enjoying the little things here. And to much is never enough, sometimes.

Oh! And Cammie and Luke are engaged. He proposed to her at an ice skating rank right in the center, having everyone 'awed' by it. It was a touching moment.

Me and Hayden were invited to Jace's and his, use to be fiancé now new found wife, Caroline's, wedding. Me, Cammie, Renee and Caroline's younger sister. Me and Caroline are good friend after I said, 'if he does one wrong move, call me.'

We were friends in an instant.

But this upcoming summer... Wait for it...

Me and Hayden rented a house on the lake for the whole summer! We invited all our friends. They said they feel like they are spoiled little brats but we didn't mind. We needed to be together for the whole summer! I needed to get out more so me and Hayden did that.

These past 8 months been exhausting acually. And luckily our trip isn't for another month! It's so close... yet so far away. Grr.

But I did visit Renee's parents last weekened. I wanted to cheak up on them and talk to them. I also meet the new owner of my old house. She's a cute elderly woman. I asked to look around amd she said there was old things in the attic of me and my family's.

I went through a box and found old photos. I kept the photos and I put all of them in one scrap book. And along all the photo's from my graduation that Renee's mom sent me and a few others.

I also found my mom's old necklace collection. All of them are from my dad as a gift to her. They are all beautiful. I kept them but I gave one to the owner and she loved it and one to Mia. She rejected it but this one looked beautiful on her and I wanted to give her a gift.