•7•

Scarlett Romano POV:

"Arthur! OMG! I've been looking for you everywhere. Where have you been?!" I say as my chest is pressed against his.

"I was ummmm- nevermind." He says and sounds like he's panicking in a way. "Would you do me the honor of joining me in a dance. Malady?" Arthur says as he bows down.

I let out a small laugh and put my drink down. "Of course, Mr Jenkins." I say as I interpret his bow.

He takes my hand and we stride to the dance floor. I intertwine my hands with his and proceed to put my hand and his shoulder whilst his rappes around my waist.

The DJ started playing a chill song. Me and Arthur started swaying together while I laid my head on his chest.

"You look ravishing sweetheart." He whispers in my ear. Shivers ran through my spine and heat pooled between my thighs.

"I can only imagine what's under that dress." He whispers again. At that moment I don't feel ready to just do 'the deed'. At least if I'm gonna loose it, it won't be in my own house. I'd much prefer to loose it in a fancy ass hotel room over looking the city lights.

I pull away a bit and guide him off the dance floor. I cleared my throat and started speaking as Arthur looked at me dumbfounded "Arthur, I really need to tel-" I'm cut silent in my sentence as Arthur's phone starts to ring.

He takes it out from his pocket and looks at the caller ID. From my point of view, the caller ID wasn't visible. He looked a bit shocked "I um- uh- I-I need to take this sorry. Talk to you later yeah? Yeah." He stutters while trying to remove himself from our conversation.

He walks away and I'm still trying to figure out what just took place moments ago.

Is it just me or is Arthur acting kinds sus?

The bitch better not be up to something or I'll skin his penis alive.

I sigh in defeat and go to the bar to order a shot. I push past the people and sit down in front of the bartender. "Two shots of vodka" I shout over, the now loud music.

I've always been a vodka girl when I need to take my mind of things. Now you know why I screwed up the outfit part back in Russia.

The bartender gives me my drinks and as I'm about to take one down my throat, a hand grabs me from my wrists and stops me. I turn around and see Jack smirking in his really good looking, fine ass-

What the shit?!

"We don't want to get drunk at your own party. Now would we?" He said tilting his head to the side while still holding my wrist in his tight grip.

"You're hurting me!" I announce in his face and mumbles a sorry. He takes his hand off and I put down my drink before I wash his eyes out with it.

"What do you want?!" I say in annoyance.

He takes my chin in his hand forcefully and tilted my head up to look at him. "Don't ever speak to me like that! Or I swear I'll put a bullet through YOUR thigh!" Jack said through gritted teeth with our faces only inches apart.

"Let me remind you whose house you're in. Who was already a victim to your disobedience. Who you're threatening to stab and let me remind you how I can inflict pain on you in seconds." I say and with that I grab his hand and twist it.

He whinces in pain and I smile in victory. I proceed to get out my chair and turn around to go outside and talk to some people. As I hop off the chair I take my shot and turn around. At that exact moment in time, Jack AGAIN grabs my wrist even more forcefully this time and spins me around until our chests are touching with only inches apart.