Chapter 2

Ariana's pov
:yawn: gosh it's 8:30,i need to get ready for work,i rushed into the bathroom,did my business and came out drying my hair,i wore an off shoulder black dress with white spot's

Ariana's pov:yawn: gosh it's 8:30,i need to get ready for work,i rushed into the bathroom,did my business and came out drying my hair,i wore an off shoulder black dress with white spot's

I let my hair fall free and rushed down stair(not a fan of makeup).
Reaching down stairs,i found dad making his award winning pancakes.
Morning dad i planted a kiss on his cheeks.

Morning my sugar pie.

Morning people my little sister viyella shouted from behind.

Morning my princess dad said to vee.

Dad i need to go I'm almost late for work i said and ran to the door.

Eat breakfast darling dad shouted.

I'll have some thing at work,i said and left.
I hoped into my car and drove off .

Hi I'm ariana vandel.
I'm 20,i just finished college few months ago,and started working at eve coffee shop.
My mom passed away when i was 9,dad took care of us since then.
I parked my car and ran to the kitchen, i then remember i left my phone in my car,i took a cup of coffee and ran outside, whike rushing to my car,i bumped into a hard wall or should i say chest,my coffee spilled all over his shirt,i looked up to see the unlucky person,but i met a greek god like face,gosh he is hot,coming back to reality,i tried to apologise but he started barking at me.

You fool look what you've done,can't you see are you blind, you spilled coffee all over me,do you know how expensive this suit is.

I'm sorry i didn't see you there i said.

Will your stupid sorry clean the stain on my shirt.

Look mr man I'm sorry ok,
You went looking where you where going so it your fault too.

Shut up.

It's a mistake ok.

This suit is so expensive even if i sell your worthless body i won't still be able to buy..........

(Slap),who do you think you are,you can't insult me like that,buy another one since your so rich.

Did you just slap me.

Yes and I'll do is again,your not some kind of greek god,i said proudly

I can.....

What's happen here mr eve voice spoke.

Sir..Sir i was talking to him i pointed at the man.

Mr eve turned to look at the man,
M...r,mr millers what are you doing here he shutter.

I came here to have some coffee but i got a slap instead.

What,ms vandel explain,he said

Sir i...........

Your fired, the man turned to me I'm sorry mr millers,I'll buy you a new suit, he said and walked away.

Any hint of who i am now he smirked.

I just rolled my eyes and walked away

Second chapter completed
(Please vote and comment)
Love you all
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕