chapter4

Ariana pov
(Sod) he is the one that started the insult (sob) i just slaped him.
Right now I'm in mr Eve's office begging for my job back.

I don't care if he started or not,that was mr millers i could lose my shop.

I'm sorry sir........

I said your fired please leave.

(Sign) i turned and left the office,i reached my car and took my phone from it and called one of my bestfriend triana.
                  (T for triana,a for ariana)
T:hey girl whatsup.
A:hi tri,i said in a sad tone.
T:what the matter girl.
A:i lost my job.
T:what happened.
A:all because i slaped some guy named mr millers .
T:oh my God you slap mr miller.
A:yes.
T:o my God what happend,did he kiss you.
A:what,no,ee!!!!,gosh,never.
T:come on tell me what he did.
A:he called my body worthless.
T:and.
A:i slaped him.
T:any thing else.
A:he got me fired.
T:so romantic.
A:what!!!!!!!!.
T:of course,he got you fired so you could work for he and fall for him.
A:'shit i forgot your a total freek,i heat that guy,and he hate me'.
T:come on ari stop the little drama.
A:you know what get out.
T:sorry,sorry,sorry I'll come pick you up for icecream with the girls.
A:you better,ok bye see you later.
T:bye ari pie.
  (Cut the call)
I hoped into my car and drove home
   (At home)
'Dad I'm back' i walked into the sitting room to see dad and another man there.

'Hey,hi ari what are you doing here your ment to be at work'.
Dad said sounding nervous

'I got fired dad'

'What!!!,what happened'

'I don't wanna talk about it'.

'It ok dear,by the way meet mr dylan,his the ceo of the building company my company works for'

'Good day sir' I flashed him a polite smile.

'Good day my dear' he stood up and huged me ' your so beautiful dear'he remarked.

'Thank you sir'.

'She will be prefect for my son' he said.

'What!!!!!' I said in suprise.

'Yes me and your dad was just discussing that you will be getting married to my son soon.

I was so shocked, how could dad do this to me

'Ok dear,I'll be on my way i have an important meeting,good bye mr vandel,and what your name dear'.

'Ari......ariana'.

'Great so I'll leave' he said and left.

'Dear i....' Dad said.

'How could you do this to me dad,why' i shouted at dad and ran up to my room.

'Ari please listen to me' dad said behind me.

'I don't wanna listen to you dad' i ran into my room and shut the door with a bang.

'Baby please listen to me' dad said from the door .
'(Sod) leave me alone dad'.

After a while dad left and i broke down in tears,could my day get any worst first i got fired cause of that rude bastard,and now I'm getting married to some guy gosh i knew i was cursed.

After crying for 20 years ,well 20 minutes i weat into the bath room and took a warm bubble bath with hot water and senting oil and washed my hair with my favourite rose water shampoo,getting out of the bathroom i appiled my lotion and wore a normal short with a baggy top and walked down stairs.

'Hi dad' i said.
Dad was having coffee while thinking

'Oh baby your out'

'Yeah' i gave a short reply.

'Ari look i never wanted this to happed,he treated to take my company away from me,but i want you to decide,i don't care if he takes my company away or not as long as you are happy I'm happy' he said.

I engulf him in a hug.

'Thanks dad'.

'Your welcome dear'.

'So you said your company away' i asked

'Yes,if you don't marry his son,but you don't have too'.

'It's ok dad,I'll think about it' (ding dong) the door bell rings.

'I'll get it dad'
I walked to the door.'hey girls how are doing bebe'
Triana walked in with my two best friend's sindey and mhera.

'Hi guy what's up'

'Where doing great bebe' sindey said.

'Hi mr vandel' mhera greated my dad.

'Mhera my dear how are you'.

'Fine sir' she replyed.

'Come on bebe get your purse let go' triana said.

'Ok give me some time' i ran up stair.
I ran into my closet and found a nice dress a regular black off shoulder crop top and a White skirt with black spot and thigh boots,trust me I'm fashionable.

I appiled some make uo took my clutch and walked down stair,reaching down stair,i found the girls drinking coffee with dad.

'I'm ready girls let go, dad I'm going out for icecream I'll be back by 9 pm.

'Ok dear no problem'.

'Come on ari we don't have all day' triana dragged me out side.

Well you guessed right,i have weird best friend.
Triana:she always full of energy, love shopping and some times creeps me out(shu!!!! Don't tell her that).
Mhera:is the cute kind quite nerdy girl,but don't misjudge her, she's a chocolate freak,and a stalker,she can literlly leave her mom to die just to go stalk a cute guy.weird.
And sindey:she's obesses with celebrity's, ever since she heard ariana grande is getting married to dalton gomez,she won't stop making plans on how there wedding would go.

After a few minutes we reached the icecream place named hip 'n' cream weird.
As we walked in my poor eyes were hit with loud music,all i could hear was
         If it up
         Then it up
         Then it up
         Then you stomp.
Classic cardi b madness.

We got our ice creame and headed home after planing a girls day out at the club.

Hi loves sorry for laet update my exams where going on,but it over now,and guess what i passed witj straight A's first i class.
Please vote and comment.