Chapter one, the dare

George, Dream, and Sapnap sat on the couch. They were all visibly bored, sitting in silence until Sapnap had broken that silence.

"Dream! Truth or dare?" Asked Sapnap. "Uh.. dare I guess" replied Dream

"I dare you to.." Sapnap paused, then had an idea "put on a maid dress!" He exclaimed. "No, oh god no" Dream argued. George had noticed Dream was blushing, this had made George unknowingly blush as well.

"Do it or I'll tell your secret" says Sapnap. "So you're gonna blackmail me?" Asks Dream with a tone of disbelief. "Yeah, unless you put on the maid dress, it's in the bathroom" Sapnap replies with a grin. Dream gets up and walks to the bathroom. He glares at Sapnap and shuts the door.

"Gogy are you okay? You're being so quiet" asks Sapnap. "Yeah I'm alright, I'm just- thinking" replies George, slightly zoned out.

"What are you thinking about thats making you blush? Or should I say who are you thinking about?" Sapnap asks curiously as he nudges George's arm. "I'm not thinking about anyone", This was a lie.

George is thinking about Dream, how tall, kind, cute, and amazing he is. He can't tell anyone, especially Sapnap, he's terrible at keeping secrets. Dream can't know about this crush George has on him.

"I don't want to come out of the bathroom with this thing on.." Dream whines. "Don't be a pussy Dream, come on show us your maid fit" Sapnap jokes "did you put on the cat ears too?"
"Yes, Sapnap. Yes I did." Replies Dream in an embarrassed tone

George waits anxiously, excited to see Dream in a maid dress.

Dream walks out of the bathroom, blushing intensely. George looks at him, his eyes get big and he covers his mouth, he blushes as well and then hides his face in his hands, Sapnap laughs hysterically as he takes pictures of Dream.

"Do a pose Dream!" Sapnap exclaims as he laughs. "No, stop taking pictures! You're gonna have more blackmail on me now!" Dream says as he attempts to cover the camera with his hand. "Too late, I got like 10 pictures" Sapnap jokes as he puts his phone in his pocket.

Dream notices George blushing and hiding his face, "Gogy are you okay?" He asks with concern. "Yeah I'm alright I just- need a second" George replies. George takes a deep breath and stops hiding his face, he's still blushing but he doesn't notice. He looks at Dream and smiles.

"I'm taking this damn thing off now, it's too small." Dream complains as he walks to the bathroom and shuts the door.

Sapnap looks at George and starts hysterically laughing "you're such a simp George" Sapnap manages to get out between laughs. "Oh shut up Sapnap" George replies embarrassed. "Aww is the baby embarrassed?" Sapnap says in a baby voice.

George stands up and walks to his bedroom. He lays on his bed and watches the ceiling fan spin around until he hears someone ask "Do you mind if I sit next to you?"

It was Dream.

(This is my first story please be nice, I'll write more I promise)