Chapter seven

Andrew has been thinking about me ever since he confessed to me that he wants me but I couldn't cross that line with him especially since I am his assistant. I couldn't get the things Melinda and Bob said to me. I was not going to sleep with Andrew even if I wanted to but I went into his office where he told me to lock the door. I closed and locked the door where I approached him where he strum his finger on my thigh telling me that he can make me cum but I will need to earn it first.

''I am not allow to, Andrew.''

''Why not? don't you want to play with me?''

''Sir, I can't play with you.''

''Tell me Louisa do you want me ?'' My mouth was so dry forcing myself to take a gulp just by staring at him where he was sitting on the edge of the desk waiting for an answer but I couldn't give him an answer. I marched up towards him telling him I do want him but how could this work even if I was tempted to do this with him.

He pulled my hand bringing me closer to his chest where he and I are staring at each other where he and I put our hands on each chest wondering what the hell is going on where he and I slowly lean in for a kiss. I remember the kiss we shared before in his home but I wouldn't go far with him because he didn't have a condom in his house when I thought he was the one who could have so many of them but maybe he is conservative.

I lean in more for the kiss where his lips taste like sweet warmth embers which remind me of when my mother used to have a scent of ember in the house when dad and brother were still alive. Then he swooped me into his arms bringing me closer to him hearing his heartbeat where it was beating really fast.

''Your heart is beating really hard.'' I told him asind he chuckled just a little telling me to not worry about his heart beating but he wanted to ask me if I had ever done this before.

''I never done this with anyone so I don't know how this work with you Andrew.''

''Well there is a contract that I need to give you so you don't tell anyone about us.'' He says . This reverted my head back to when he said contract.

''There is a contract?'' I asked him where he gave me a mean stare as if he want to kill me for asking him that stupid question.

''I mean I am just wondering ?'' I lightly chuckled where he told me that it to protect him and me when it comes to these cases.'' He says. Then he placed me on the desk, letting me sit on it for some time until he took off my heels, then he kissed my leg all the way to my thigh.

''So are we doing this here ?'' He shushed me where he was pushing my skirt up where he was . messing with my stocking as his finger was playing around , I couldn't help myself but giggle. He ripped a hole in my stocking where he was still swirling his fingers around the labia where he spit on his finger sliding it around the labia then he swirled his finger to enter inside.

I didn't know fingering someone would be this way where I let out a light moan then he was . getting really into it where he almost hit the g-spot. He drove me crazy mad when I continued to let out a moan where he was hitting me in the right spot, which I didn't want him to stop.

I gripped on the table as he was fingering me and when he hit the spot where I needed to do it made me orgasm like someone who has been wanting to do this for so long. I bit my lip when he took his fingers out where he licked his fingers telling me it was yummy to see me orgasm on his finger and his chest. He told me to lay on the desk where he spit in my pussy, eating me out, making me grasp for air because he is licking the soul out of me.

I didn't know what to do but he told me to bend over where he took off his pants down where he didn't have a condom with him so he enter his dick inside of me driving me crazy where I gasped for air and my eyes are rolling in the back of my head moaning out his name and begging him to not stop.

''Oh don't stop!'' I moan

Then he took out his dick where he was spraying his cum all over me where it landed on my tits and my face. I took my finger picking it up and put it inside of my mouth where he was drained for the moment.

''Thanks daddy.'' I smiled.