Chapter One

Before we start the story, I genuinely suggest you don't question how Hizashi biologically gave birth to Izuku because I honestly won't have a scientific answer for you besides the fact that this is an AU (alternate universe) where mpreg is possible.

"Izuku!" Aizawa called angrily from the bottom of the stairs. He pressed his hands to his hips, dark eyes glaring at the empty place up the stairs where his son should be coming down from. "I'm not going to call again! We were supposed to be at UA's new dorms 20 minutes ago!"

"No! I don't wanna!" Izuku growled back down the stairs stubbornly. He stood without pants in his doorway, out of Aizawa's view, and hugged his All Might plushie close to his chest.Tears wobbled in his emerald eyes, threatening to fall down his chubby freckled cheeks.

"Izuku!" Aizawa yelled again, growing more and more frustrated with the small child. "If you don't come down NOW then I won't let you watch the new All Might movie coming out next week!" Aizawa threatened.

Little stomps could be heard and Izuku soon appeared at the base of the stairs with a pout.

Aizawa raised his eyebrows expectantly, waiting for a response. What he wasn't expecting was for his sun to run down the stairs and into his arms, sobbing into his chest.

Aizawa stumbled at the force but immediately wrapped his arms around the tiny child. "What's wrong Izuku?" He asked and held the boy close. "Why don't you want to go?"

Izuku pulled his head back to look up at his father and sniffled adorably, green eyes rimmed red from holding back tears for so long. "What if no one there likes me?" He asked anxiously, bottom lip trembling as he went back to trying to hold back his tears.

Aizawa sighed. Leave it to Izuku to worry about the stupidest things. "It's going to be alright, 'Zuku. They're going to adore you." Aizawa promised surely, already knowing his class well enough to come to the conclusion that they'd enjoy every second of having him around.

Feeling better, Izuku climbed off Aizawa's lap, struggling a bit since he was so small. When he landed on the floor he crawled back up the stairs. He tried to hurry but his tiny legs could only take him so far so fast. When he got upstairs, he grabbed the jeans he had thrown aside and sat down on the floor to pull them on.

He grunted in disappointment and frustration as he struggled and struggled but couldn't pull them on. "Papa!" He yelled for Aizawa, seeking help.

With a sigh, the ravenette came up the stairs and took one look at Izuku before laughing. The greenette was trying to put his pants on with his shoes still on his feet.

"Take your sneakers off first." Aizawa instructed and kneeled down in front of him, doing quick work on Izuku's shoelaces and pulling them off. "Now pull the pants on."

___________________

"Where the hell is he?" Bakugou grumbled with a scowl, glaring at the watch on his wrist. Their teacher was already an hour late and they couldn't go inside without him since he had the keys.

"He's probably stuck in traffic." Uraraka suggested with a shrug, trying to ease the tension growing in the air. But her excuse for their teacher only earned her a glare from Bakugou in response.

"It isn't very professional of Aizawa sensei to be so late." Iida said formally, also glancing down at his watch. "Leaving us out here is irresponsible on his part."

"I'm here."

They all looked over in time to see their teacher get out of his car. He left the car on and windows rolled up as he walked over to the group. "Stop complaining, something held me back."